xisto Community
BooZker

Anarchy Would it work today?

1. No Militarial or Police power, The constitution is just a piece of paper, it doesnt define rights, the police are powerless, and so is the military, they can only control people by brute force because there is no law or "legal"

They still do that now. Trust me i have 2 uncles that are police and they admit they beat people up all the time. You should look it up. They don't let most of it get out because its a bad wrap. They don't even help out anyway. Sure they catch some killers, but while they spend 5% of there budget on that they spend 95% on drugs. Drug abuse is bad... i guess, but wouldnt you like them to drop that and go after the child rapists?

2. Trials and crime pointless. The Trials in court, and the crimes committed have no cost, except your own life, because the law can't arrest you without brute force, and will just keep you in prison

Trials are pointless now. Trials are litteraly controlled by money. If you don't believe so look at OJ Simpson or Michael Jackson. I think court is pointless. They used to take bribes, but they stopped that and instead use the money to buy laywers that pertect the most evil people. So in conclusion this all happens now. Open your eyes and ears. Look into it. I know people will agree with me on at least point 2.

Replying to tdmLook all I have to say to this is anarchy is abence of any form of political authority some people like my self THINK of anarchy should come back everybody has there opinions if you think hard on it is has its pros and cons but what I am trying to say is I think the police and the goverment has to much power over us FREEDOM ISNT FREE there are police out there that are not doing there jobs and there are cops out there that are doing things they shouldnt do everyone they say don't do this don't do that ANSWER THIS FOR ME HOW CAN WE LIVE WITH LAWS AND AUTHORITY WHEN ARE OWN OFFICERS GOVERNS AND OTHER PEOPLE THAT SET LAWS ARE THE ONES THAT DISOBYIN THERE OWN LAWS HERE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT WORKIN OUT THE WAY EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WOULD SO I THINK ANARCHY HAS ITS PROS AND CONS THE GOVERMENT AND LAW OFFICERS SHOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH POWER-reply by holly