xisto Community
fraudulentpeanut

Cannot Login To Cpanel Happened overnight

Hello,I am in the process of moving my site spadeals.net over to Xisto - Web Hosting. It is the second site that I have now with Xisto - Web Hosting. Last night I was able to start working on the site using the IP address and accessed the cpanel fine. The dedicated IP that I paid for is 64.27.31.254. I had no problem logging into cpanel last night with the username and password. Since then Tech Support has done some work with installing Fantastico and SSL on my plan. When I woke up this morning I was not able to login with the same username and passwor dthat I used last night. I already submitted a ticket, however I was maybe hoping for a faster response in the forums.Thanks,Jeff

Since this is dedicated IP service I am unsure if I will be able to shed some light. However, your domain IP pings as 66.78.26.193.So the first question is are you accessing your cPanel using yoursite/cPanel or the IP states above/cPanel? If the later choice, please use the first one: yoursite/cPanel.Secondly, when did you change the nameserver? Sometimes the nameserver would take more than 24 hours to propagate and although it may have given you an instant access, it may have reset itself over night.Please provide with sufficient information to this post and let's see how it goes.

My domain is pinging at the different IP address because I have not yet changed the nameservers. I am afraid to until I have everything running smoothly with Xisto - Web Hosting. I cannot take the risk because it is a very profitable ecommerce site. So I need to be able to login from the dedicated IP that Xisto - Web Hosting assigned me. Anyone have any other ideas?The only thing that I can think of is that maybe one of the tech support guys acidentally changed the password when he was messinbg with the SSL or adding the fantastico to my cpanel. I guess I will just have to wait until I recieve a response from tech support. Does anyone have a phone number for Xisto - Web Hosting?

It would have been helpful if you stated your total situation from the beginning: I have not changed nameserver yet, I want to access dedicated IP cpanel before I change nameserver...etc
You can contact Xisto - Web Hosting live support team by visiting http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This issue was fixed by Derek at the Xisto Help desk. For some reason my password was reset to something else, but it was changed and I was emailed the temp password.

Thanks

cant access website, c/panel or admin

Cannot Login To Cpanel

On my pc I cant access my website,it just comes up Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, it also does it when I access my cpanel for

The website, same with admin, it seems ive been locked out, but I can access all of this when I use another pc not in my house but in my friends or internet cafes, can anyone help please I'm not a pc wiz.

-question by alan