xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
D3nver

If You Could Combine Any Two Human And Covenant Weapons Together What Would They Be?

I don't know if I can explain this, but I'm gonna try.A plasma rifle and a Battle Rifle. This way you can use the superheated plasma to take down shields and have a scope for medium to long range shots. It'd have to have more than a 100, though. That doesn't last long for me....One other thing, it'd still fire in bursts like the battle rifle. So basically it's a battle rifle that fires the superheated plasma instead of bullets.

I would think the Sniper Rifle and the Needlers.Long range and faster needlers with a scope.Think about it. It would be the best gun ever!

best weapons i've ever used to get me through each level is a combination of these two:

M90 Shotgun (short-range)

Posted Image

and the Plasma Pistol (long-range)

Posted Image

the MA5B Assault Rifle does not work very good for me, since you can't easily damage a covenant enemy with it. you need to fire a lot of bullets to effectively kill an enemy. it's better to use the M6D Pistol instead of the rifle if you need to be on target, and not exhaust too much bullets. the S2 AM Sniper Rifle and M19 SSM Rocket Launcher are needed in special cases, but in instances it's necessary to carry one of them, i always make sure that i have alternative weapons nearby which i can immediately swap with in case i need the main weapons of choice i dropped.

I would have to say the Sniper Rifle and the Battle Rifle. This way you can shoot enemies from close range, medium range, and long range. And still be able to get the 3 shots with the power of the Sniper Rifle. But make it so it is not as cheap of a weapon by only allowing it to have like 6 or 9 rounds so you have to reload every 2 or 3 times you shoot. That would be the best weapon in the game. I would love to have had a weapon like that in halo 2. lol. even if it is really, really overpowered. i also like the one about the plasma rifle and the battle rifle. thats a good idea too.

best weapons i've ever used to get me through each level is a combination of these two:

M90 Shotgun (short-range)

Posted Image

and the Plasma Pistol (long-range)

Posted Image

the MA5B Assault Rifle does not work very good for me, since you can't easily damage a covenant enemy with it. you need to fire a lot of bullets to effectively kill an enemy. it's better to use the M6D Pistol instead of the rifle if you need to be on target, and not exhaust too much bullets. the S2 AM Sniper Rifle and M19 SSM Rocket Launcher are needed in special cases, but in instances it's necessary to carry one of them, i always make sure that i have alternative weapons nearby which i can immediately swap with in case i need the main weapons of choice i dropped.

Basically the noob combo. Come on people, you can do better then this. For Halo for the computer I'd do sniper/pistol because that would be like the godliest combo ever. For Halo 2, I'd do sniper/shotgun. You couldn't beat that. The range and accuracy of the sniper with the spread of the shotgun. No way to avoid it without hiding behind something. This I think would be the godliest weapon in the game for close and long range.

Basically the noob combo. Come on people, you can do better then this. For Halo for the computer I'd do sniper/pistol because that would be like the godliest combo ever. For Halo 2, I'd do sniper/shotgun. You couldn't beat that. The range and accuracy of the sniper with the spread of the shotgun. No way to avoid it without hiding behind something. This I think would be the godliest weapon in the game for close and long range.

sniper bullets are not that easy to procure, especially in higher levels. :Pbesides, the topic is a "human" and "covenant" weapon combo. :D

sniper bullets are not that easy to procure, especially in higher levels. :Pbesides, the topic is a "human" and "covenant" weapon combo. :D

Fine, the beam rifle and shotgun. Either way it's stronger then anything you can imagine lol

If I could combine any two weapons from human and covenant side, it would have to be a rocket launcher and beam rifle combined....High speed rocket, long range :D......If I didn't pick that combination, it would have to be a combination of a brute shot and a battle rifle.....Three grenade things per shot = ownage :P

Sniper and Gravity Hammer.You can safely snipe away, and if anyone comes anywhere near you, you pull out your Gravity Hammer and kill them ^_^Halo is fun :P add me :P

I would probably pick Battle rifle and Sword. I suck with the sniper, so I would pick the BR. I have medium range for the BR and close for the sword. A pretty cool combination, if you ask me! I would call it, The Battle Sword :D Halo 3 is so freaking awesome, but I like Call of Duty 4 MORE!!!!