xisto Community
coco

Gta San Andreas

Ya all the GTA's are fairly easy to beat. But if your a good gamer, ost games are easy to beat. I did finish it without the cheats. I never finished Vice City or 3... but I never had a memory card :D and that was the only reason. I should go back and beat them, but the graphics seem so inferio. Have you seen the trailors for the new GTA IV! Omg I cried of joy. It was so beautiful.

It's a fun game for a month or so...After that, the game becomes boring, with only the same things over and over:steal cars,shoot people,steal some more cars,shoot some more people...But when I'm in a rebelious mood, 2 hours of GTA works out for me :D

First I use the "police never want you" cheat....then I like to get the jet pack, get on top a building. Afterwards I start to snipe people, then I go down and take their money to buy more guns....yeah buddy!

Well I am currently working on getting Liberty city stories. I'm a big GTA fan so i must get it just to see how it is. lolI've beat every GTA game to 100% so far so GTA Liberty City Stories is all that is left. That is till GTA 4 comes out. But I need a PS3 before i can play that one.

I played it.. it's not so bad... But Vice city was a lot better.. Things i hate in SA are:Story... Police will start to look for you after you kill few ppl.. it doesn't look real.. then that missions in army bases... It's too messed up.. But they made a lot of new stuff.. like swimming and flying.. I'd say the game is good.. but it could be a lot better

Best game ever Made!!!!!this game will still be played for many more years to come. players have the freedom to do what every they feel like doing in the game. that is what makes it so great.it was a great improvement since the last one. now the player can swim and jump fences.the game never gets old even hours and hours of constant geme play. really it is a game that you can play all during the night with friends. and then still play in the morning. there is always something to do, whether it is doing the main missions, finding hidden items, or just random killling. there is always stuff to dogreat game

What I can say about this game? This game was without doubt one of the best games made up until now! I already played this game many times but this game does not tire me.This game was extremely innovative ... And an authentic world of surprises and fun, capable of motivating the more demanding player. The cities were created with great realism and the missions of the game can surprise any player.I love GTA ;):rolleyes:

GTA SAN ANDREAS is a game which if you play would get addicted to it and wouldn't stop playing it..its a great game indeed with the stylish main character of it .the cars .the jet packs,the fm radio in cars an also the bikes it has to be said that the graphics of the game are great ....the hazy effect which is produced looks great...and it has so much to offer in the missions toothe jet packs are great and its cheat codes are also usefulWhat to say more about this facinating game .....isn't this trueand also for those who haven't played it yet have a play....i am sure u won't regret.

I love this game!!! :P The freedom and the very big world is just great!!!It's like an all-in-one game. You can buy anything, shoot anything, kill anything, destroy anthing!The side missions are great, the story is pretty funny too!I played this game on the PS2 first, when I allmost finished it I got it for the PC. There isn't much of a difference, the only BIG differenceis that in the PS2 version you can auto-lock when shooting, but this is probablydone because aiming with the mouse is much easier then eaming with aPS2 controller :DA great game! I'm waiting for Gta IVGreetzz

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, is one of my best Computer Game ever installed in my computer. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, is a very good game which adds more features unlike it's other series which has been also a top selling game. When I played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I was very concentrated with it because of it's great graphics cool sound effects.At first I thought it was boring but of couse it's like a movie, at first it's kinda boring but when you reach the climax you cannot breathe anymore. I really love there roaming around, killing people, driving cars, flying planes, and of course, doing the cool missions. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the best Grand Theft Auto game that I ever seen as of now. But maybe, when Grand Theft Auto: 4 has been released, maybe all of us may change our minds.-Amiel