xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coco

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Am i the only one looking forward to this game? to me its one of the most intresting rpgs soon to be relesd (not counting never winter night2) the grapichs sems to be supurb and what i have bean reading in magazines the world will be apsolutly amazing and the Ai sounds to be superd too

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

official page:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

No mean to be rude but you should take those pics down and just give the links. Also yes I have this game for the Xbox 360. Its okay I mean everyone thinks its so good, but I dont see why it is. I mean im still going to beat it but I just dont know what all the hype about this game is. Its not really that impressive....

I've got the game for pc and I'm a bit disappointed, probobly cause I expected so much. I won't rate the graphics cause I'm running it on low-medium on a laptop, but the story and gameplay is a bit too much like morrowind. I was looking for more changes, a totally reworked class system and combat system. But I'm probobly just grouchy I don't get those ammazing graphics(they look worse then morrowind on my laptop.)

^So basically the combat and class system is a 100% exact copy from Morrowind?I liked the Morrowind combat but I too was expecting a bit of change. Ah well... :[

After playing it more(still on my crappy laptop), I can say tha game is fun, alot more fun then morrowind, it's fun to mess with picking up the actual object, and it's generally more fun exploring then morrowind. There is alot more interactivity, but I get lost, everything is so huge. I'd probobly need to dedicate my life to playing it to fully understand it. Oblivion is practicly a second life. I wouldn't recommend it for the average gamer because his patience runs out in a few minutes, you need hours to learn this game. But it'll keep you happy for ages, i've barely explored and I've got tons to do, I wish i had a better computer for graphics and more time to play :)