xisto Community
True2Earn

"failure" As A Google Search

Here is a little excercise. Go to Google and enter "failure" as your search term. You might be surprised that the #1 entry is :

Now here is the puzzling part. Try to find the word "failure" on the site. How is it possible that his bio turns up in the number one position out of about 510,000,000 results. This is an exercise that is left to the reader. If no one comes up with a satisfactory explanation then I will give my synopsis on the subject.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use quotes when sighting source.

Google's search results are generated by computer programs that rank web pages in large part by examining the number and relative popularity of the sites that link to them. By using a practice called googlebombing, however, determined pranksters can occasionally produce odd results. In this case, a number of webmasters use the phrases [failure] and [miserable failure] to describe and link to President Bush's website, thus pushing it to the top of searches for those phrases. We don't condone the practice of googlebombing, or any other action that seeks to affect the integrity of our search results, but we're also reluctant to alter our results by hand in order to prevent such items from showing up. Pranks like this may be distracting to some, but they don't affect the overall quality of our search service, whose objectivity, as always, remains the core of our mission.

This was actually done several years ago, yet it is still funny <_<

I'll look forward to your ananlysis of the situation, True2Earn. Possibly a planned conspiracy of the search engine? I'm assuming this is a deliberate occurence...Edit: Failed to notice dark_drgn's quoted content. Interesting... I see it now <_<

Edited by mama_soap (see edit history)

Hahaha, this is funny. I think it?s not google fault, it?s because a large number of people puts links with the failure word pointing to tha page, so google bots match terms. There are lots of examples of googlebombing. I don?t know about english but in spanish there are lots relating to politicians, SGAE (kind of our RIAA), etc.

Unfortunately, dark_drgn got it a mere 25 minutes after I posted it. Since he hit the nail on the head I'll try to come up with an alternative (but unbelievable) explanation for our readers who see jack-booted, black ski-masked, NWO thugs under every bush and around every corner. Might as well get some humor out of what's left of this thread.

Ok, the reason that GWB's bio comes up in the #1 position for the search term "failure" is... it's not really a word, but an acronym! F.A.I.L.U.R.E. and not failure. F.A.I.L.U.R.E. is a secret organization ruled by the elite such as the Bildeburg's, Rothschild's and Rockefeller's. These elite members have spy satellite's that monitors every human being on the planet. If someone utters the word "failure" then the satellite zooms in on them and watches their every move. GWB is one of the pawns in the game of NWO and a minor member of F.A.I.L.U.R.E. but he is moving up in the ranks. Arnold Schwartzenegger even wants a piece of the action like his nazi father. Like Arnold says, "I ahm dee prehzeedent of Cahleefornya!"

Okay, there's one alternate explanation. Do I believe it? Hmmm... if I say nothing... would that create another mystery? I owe this post to you, mama_soap. Without your input I would have never thought of the conspiratorical angle. Thank you. <_<

Obviously someone did a "Google Bombing" on Micheal Moore too... his site is 3rd on the list...I wonder if Google Bombing can put Xisto first on "success"? <_<