xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bad-Boy

What Is This? Love Or Friendship

Hi to my all Xisto members . I have been inactive from the great Xisto forum for almost 2 weeks.

These two weeks were very crucial for me because I was trying to purpose my love as my Xisto buddies suggested me. So I will not tell you the result of my puposal . I am just goin to share each and every small incident and the difficulty I faced

Just starting from my last post One of my buddy good-baby suggested me to just ask her to meet and just kiss her , but not her hands he asked me to French kiss her when I read this I came much angry at that suggestion .Then I think much abouit it but cant decide what to do ..Then I just decided that I must try this to find quick results. Then I mailed her to meet me in a restaurant to have a dinner with me She never reply to that mail .. then I text her to have a dinner with me , she agreed . I was very much happy but much confused by thinking that what would I do..?

That night I wait for her just wait for her , she never came Then called her , her cell was off , I went to her home , but she never wana to meet me. She again asked me just to wait.But I cant wait for any more

Then I mailed her many times but I havnt receive any reply

Now I was in believe that she dont love me . So I was very much didhesrted snd depressed ..

Thst night I received a text message from her . But it was just a blank message.

But it was enough for me because it was a clue that now her cell is ON !

I just call her , she pick my call after a try of atlest 2 hours. I asked her to meet me in our college garden..She just says I will Try that night I never sleep about a single moment ! Next day I Bunk my all lectures and just thinks that what will I do Then I decided that I will never kiss her just ask her about her decision.

By chance there a function in the college so no body was in the garden I was sitting there and just waiting for her

Then suddenly I feel some one coming towards me . But I never looked that who was it ? My head was down .

Then I heared Yes ! speak up ! I am just here for you ! When I realized who was she .. There was new shine in my eyes .. I just stand up and looked at her . Oh My God ! She was looking soo much hot . Wearing dashing read shirt and black jeans her hear was blowing at her face Then I dont know what happened to me and from where I get the courageI just put my one hand and her back and my other hand in her soft hairThen I cant believe that what happened and what I did.. But I just knows that it was a very HOT and really HOT stuff.. She just resist for a while but then she never resist but also put her hands at my face.I really dont know what happened and how its happened I just know that I was wishing to stop that time for ever but that time escaped from my hand quickly.

Then she try to pushed me away and wana to run I just hold her wirst and say That was Love that resides in me

She just say may be the same thing I have for you in my heart.

So I am really thank full to you my buddies

Really thanx to you all ! A real thanx straight from my heart to all the buddies who helped me !

Hye Thank God buddy you reply to this post .

"Bad-Boy" I was very much intrested to see the results , but i think so that you have been reamined inactive from post for about a week .But buddy , now i can understand why you remained inactive. But now i read your post and buddy believe me how much i happy to see the HOT results of your love story.

and i was also wondering that from where you get so much courage and confidence to held her in your hand and go for a sweet....

But there is only one thing where i disagreed you , where you write that you became DISHEARTED... buddy why you became dishearted....taht is not good..

but how ever now leave it and enjoy your LOVE STORY...

a reall good wishes from me for you and your partener...

greets

Lol well if she has been trying to avoid you, I'm pretty sure she's trying to give you a sign she doesn't really like you. (sorry if it sounds harsh.) But if she's been away or busy, I think she wants to be with you but is not available at the moment to be with you. Give it some time, you'll figure it out. :)

it is love

What Is This? Love Or Friendship

It is love , I think you should forward with it . Ask her out for movies ,dinner last but not the least respect her make her feel like the most beautiful girl on earth .I think you should give yout feeling a chance , put some hints towards her that you are interested in her and then see her reactions .By doing this you can judge what she feels about you . Dude you are in love I m sure its love . Don't let it go ...

-reply by sundeep