xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Wow , Bush Is Winner ! :D

Bush has won. I guess he plays upon the subject of Terrorism, secruity and stuff. I mean, if you were threathened with your life, safety and peace, who would you vote for?This is just my opinion. Anyway, I hoped Kerry would win, but then Bush is the one that got another 4 years in the Office. Hope he does a good job and best of luck to him.

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

Bush can kiss my *bottom*.Kerry would have better because i think he's more deticated and cares more than Bush who I simply hate.PS: I am SICK AND TIRED of people saying "but think about that 9/11 speech Bush had" SO WHAT? Gonna base a country, millions of lives and basicly the presidency on one freaking speech? Jeez.>_>

Hmm, I knew he would win. I can't imagine any country handing over leadership in the middle of a war.

I wasn't really suprised as it was pretty obvious he was going to win. He is a safer choice from Kerry who changes his mind on what to do which is a bit scarry as one day he wants to go to war and the other he wants peace. Just have somebody unpredictable running the government. Need someone with some leadership skills who can take charge and Bush can take charge.

I'm all for bush. He is a good guy. Kerry is all over the place with that he wants to vote on. He goes from one side to the other and can't hold his own when it comes to sticking with a topic. It's like he is trying to make sure everyone like him. He wont stand on any issue.Oh well, what can you do. I am a happy republican because it was an easy time for Bush in every aspect. If Kerry was in charge we would look like a bunch of panzies to the rest of the world because he would back down from anything.

God bless America !the never-ending war on terrorism continues.more sons will shed their blood for a leader thatsends them to the slaughterhouse.it is interesting to note that with the exceptionof texas which is where he comes from andflorida where his brother is governor, mostlythe less affluent parts of the US voted him in.that is to say, the people who have more to loseeconomically (mainly both coastal areas) gave Kerry their vote and wanted the war to stop.kerry is probably smiling because he doesn'thave to clean up the mess bush created.this is a sad day for america and the rest of the world.

Man I'm so glad he won...Actually, I thought John Kerry would really win. Seeing how he had a big campaign thing going on.But, I guess he didn't have what it took. :)