xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Lovers Sig

this is my newest sig and infact one of my better ones due to the nice brushing i did with it and using hte right filters and coloring as well.

Posted Image

As I have said in SOTW #34, I think it conveys the feeling of love very well. Although, at first glance it could look like the man is trying to strangle the woman from behind. :lol:I think your name should have slightly higher opacity to make it stand out more and I think there is a typo in the phrase, I think "join" should be "joined". Nice work as usual Mike. :lol:EDIT: Just noticed something else, the text in the band is not quite central, it sits a little high.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

As I have said in SOTW #34, I think it conveys the feeling of love very well. Although, at first glance it could look like the man is trying to strangle the woman from behind. ;)
I think your name should have slightly higher opacity to make it stand out more and I think there is a typo in the phrase, I think "join" should be "joined". Nice work as usual Mike. :lol:

EDIT: Just noticed something else, the text in the band is not quite central, it sits a little high.

first glance :lol::lol:

i should fix the text on this one period I think i know what i was going for with the text in the the middle, but should removing the bar all together make it more blending?

first glance :lol::lol:
i should fix the text on this one period I think i know what i was going for with the text in the the middle, but should removing the bar all together make it more blending?

I think keep the bar, just fix the wording and alignment. What about your name? Do you think it needs to stand out more?