xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Hey BOAW

Nicknames: Mikey Mike Bubba MamaDad n SUGA =PAIM Name: IXI Bl4ckDoT IXISiDe: EAST!!! *BLEEP*ESB-day: March 28, 1988Age: 18Weight: around 160lbsNationality: american/filippino/jamaican/n some places from EuropeTakn by: BIANCA!!!! YAY :blink: LOVE U LOTZZ!!! 10-2-04Sports joined for school: Baseball, wrestling, track, tennis, n swimming/diving....if the damn school had gymnastics id join it...unfortunately our school is so damn cheap to have its own gymnastics team....cuz ive been in gymnastics for 6 years....so i went to a gym speacially made for the sport at some otha town n trained....hobbies i am usually always on the computer....i listen to music hang out with my friends and breakdancehmm...i have a wide range of music that i like....it can go from rap to classics....idc just as long that it sounds good to me....used to read GOOSEBUMPS =P i read lke 14 of thems shits in 6th grade for them AR points NaH i Mean!!