xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aigle

Help With Ftp And Downloading File

i run an enemy territory server and i buy at computerhost. when i add a map to my server on my ftp, i want people download it, but it dont, it just redownload and redownload. but people can access it throught http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/and they can dowload there, but i want people can download it from my ftp directly by enemy territory, can someone help me on that

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Please remember to name the topic title more specific.You need to be clear when asking support question. Are you giving access to download FTP to your visitors? If so, they are directly downloading using an FTP client or FTP via browser?One way to circumvent this situation is to list all your downloading files in one directory and give the link, i.e. yoursite/directory. When a visitor goes to that directory, the visitor then can right click and "save as" and that will be that.