xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangam

Does Trap17 Provide Jsp Hosting? I need tomcat jsp and servlet hosting....

Please search the forum before making a similar topic.

This question has been answered here Can We use JSP at Xisto?

As our main page Xisto.com describes, Tomcat JSP is supported but it must be enabled by server admin. You may contact OpaQue or visit xisto.com/helpdesk to request via email.

Xisto free web hosting can provide all that you need in a hosting and more. But before you are granted with free hosting, you must review Xisto Readme for all forum and hosting rules. And furthermore, posting in the wrong section does not look to your favor.

Moving to Question section.

It is supported by Xisto - Web Hosting, but to enable it you have to pay the respective fees. Once you pay the fees via mycent or whatever method you find right, admins will enable it for you. 1 Year back i got that enabled for one of my site and it worked like a charm. So JSP support is available but it is not part of the default package. It is part of add-on feature, which you need to add by paying fees for that add-on. Go to Xisto - Support.com and open ticket to ask for the price and plan availability.