xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PIPER-4-HIRE

Another New Sig Anniversary Sig-BLACK WATCH

looks good. if you want some constructive criticism, i think you need a bit more contrast, you have to really concentrate on the text to be able to read it.Did you do this in photoshop ?Im currently trying my hand at creating some banners for my website, and ive tried photoshop -- wayyyy to complex for me.Do you know any freeware banner makers that i can use ? Or even a paid program, if its REAAAAALLY good ?Thanks,Alex

looks good. if you want some constructive criticism, i think you need a bit more contrast, you have to really concentrate on the text to be able to read it.
Did you do this in photoshop ?

Im currently trying my hand at creating some banners for my website, and ive tried photoshop -- wayyyy to complex for me.

Do you know any freeware banner makers that i can use ? Or even a paid program, if its REAAAAALLY good ?

Thanks,
Alex

i dont know of any but you can start a topic to ask about bannerware.

i think alot of ppl would just use photoshop (i do, and its not so bad after a couple trial SIG's)

hmmm....I think you should place that silver thing more to the center. And maybe you can add a border to the sig and to the text:the ladies from hell, 125 years, 2006

The text needs something to make it stand out from the dark areas of the background more, perhaps add a glow to the text. It definately needs a border to give that finished look. I agree with MaRocker, the logo and text needs to be made more central, the main text is central so everything needs to line up to suit.