xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TOMFINCH101

Ipod Tripod

has anybody seen the new ipod tripod. as you all know the ipod can be placed in some portable speakers to play the song out loud but now there is a tripod which is literally 3 legs spread out like a triangle, two legs hav speakers and the third has a section to put ur ipod shuffle.i think this is a pretty gud idea and a cool new thing that lots of people will buy because people with shuffles hav not had any form of portable speakers to buy so far.

I've not heard of the iPod Tripod until I've searched on Google.

Posted Image

More pictures can be viewed here

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics-gadgets/

I was quite surprised that the tripod stands actually doubles as speakers. Very innovative. I wonder what is the power source like. If it's powered by batteries, then it's just a short-term portable stand-cum-speakers. Anyway, very nice idea from the creator. I just hope more 3rd party stuffs will come for Creative products. I just don't see any yet. As for Apple, there's alot..

I have never understood these things. They cost sooo much normally and it is not hard to just plug a audio cable into the headphone jack and play music in normal speakers (mainly computer speakers). Most computer speaker plugs can just be plugged into the ipod and work and they sound great or most soundcards have a audio in jack and go to radioshack get a $5 cord and connect the ipod there and you will save soo much money.

why does teh ipod attach to it upsidedown? does the screen rotate or something? looks kiinda dumb like that. or maybe its just that particular picture of it lol...

wow thats seriosly cool although it does look a bit odd really, but each to there won adn all that! i think that it may lose a lot of sound qualtiy really so we will have to see if sum 1 buys on then they can write a review maybe, and dont look at me im skintsee ya kyle

that's kinda stupid. first of all. it's pretty useless upside down. and quality is probably terrible. sound quality is more important to me than looks. and it's not it's a camera or anything, i'd rather just hold it and have speakers connected.

The only thing I can say about this "tri-pod" Is why would you use your ipod upside down and even own a flimsy ipod in the first place. If you going to use this and some one bumps your table, kiss your ipod good bye.

I do not buy anything accessories for my ipod that my dad gave to me. Because i know its crappy. Battery life sucks and stuff. Putting the ipod upside down on the tripod is retarded. I rather get the stereo attachment thing they have now. But i woudln't get accessories in the first place just to say. lol. its cool but not really for me.

I agree with some of the other posts in here. I, for one, would not fancy owning an ipod and having it connected upside down on one of these tripods. Not only is it easy for it to fall down and possibly break, or stop functioning correctly, but it really doesn't look right.I feel looks are important and give products a larger price value.These are probably good, the way everything works, but I still think these could have been produced in a smarter way.