xisto Community
farsiscript

One Question Plz Help me

Hi all I have one question , some times some files dont delete or dont move or dont edit by filemanager and ftp ?whats that ? how can i delete those files ?i look at file permission its 644 or 666 can any one help me !thanks all

one question for you, do these files have a * *a period* in front of the files at all? and generally if it does, the only reason i have recieved this file because a big upload was suddenly stoped in the middle, and then i just finish the upload and delete the file and it works for me... works for me meaning i was able to delete the file after i finished uploading everything

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

i know * files when uploading Get a * at first part of file namebut my file has not *some folder has this problem :blink: but i think when i delete file , the files does not delete and stale in cash server thanks for your answer dear Albus Dumbledore

Sometimes when I am updating file lists and such on my account, I have noticed that it requires that you get out of the File Manager by returning to the cpanel home page and then come back into the File Manager and the lists are updated correctly. Don't know why, and can't exactly remember the particular circumstances, but I have occasionally noticed that it helps to do that.