xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Robin Williams Or Jim Carrey ( Who's The Funniest Man Alive)? By your estimates?

Who's Hollywoods funniest man alive?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well robin williams has done the movie Robot which I watch this morning and it was funny. and also RV which will be coming out soon as well.I seen a few of robin williams stand up hes doesn't use it excessivly like f-bomb this and f-bomb that. its all in the way he presents him self.But also just remebering both are great physical comedians as well. they sometimes replay red skeleton, saw infomercials as well hes not bad either.but lets not forget the fathers of comedy the 3 stooges, you can't beat them no matter who you are in the comedy world.

I really don't know if I like either one. I have enjoyed each actor a little more in their least slapstick/wacky roles. That going off/nutty improv stuff drives me up the wall. A good example of this with Robin Williams is in the movie The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, where it all seems so well planned out and put together and the he came in and stuck out like a sore thumb.

Since my poll is not working all that well I'll add a few other very funny people that I consider to be very funny.

Jonathan Winters: Another old but funny old man back in his day. I have a bloopers show at home and it has him doing some very funny stuff.

Bob Hope: One can say it's because of him alot of people become comedians and he was another one who always had that sharp and funny wit about him. He hosted the OSCARS a number of times. I never really saw them but I've seen shows about him hosting the OSCARS and he seemed to be very, very funny. He could say anything on the show and people would always laugh and never gets offended by his jokes.

Jerry Lewis: Another big time comedy legend. I saw him a couple of months ago on Regis and Kelly. Kelly was away and for once only Regis hosted his show and he had Jerry Lewis on the show to talk about Jerries new book and Jerry made a funny joke which I found pretty funny here it is "Do you know what mixed emotions are: He asked Regis and he said

Mixed emotions is a man watching his mother-in-law driving over a cliff in his new Mercedies

' That's Jerry Lewis for you always making an interesting joke only he can say without offending anyone. Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

Jim carey would have to be the funniest out of everyone...Not just the jokes and comments he says but just his complete stupidnessJust recently saw his new movie "fun with *BLEEP* and jane" which was a really good movie. Favourite part is where they kidnap the guy and have the voice distortion things and he plays the guitar LOL!and his older movies like ace ventura are all time classics and will never get old. So he has to be one of the best comedians around for sure!

:) keep getting errors when trying to vote.hollywood's greatest?well Jim is from canada and robin from usa so at least we all know who's the best out of there countries.And being from Scotland I find the stand up he did on Canada was the funniest thing ever!Like a gloooooovvvee.Here's some classic JC lines for everyone's pleasure. :)A lot of good love can happen in ten years.Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.But, you know, you can't be a star at home.Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.Either you're the one erasing or you're the one being erased.I don't think human beings learn anything without desperation. Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.I just want to be myself.I love playing ego and insecurity combined.I really believe in the philosophy that you create your own universe. I'm just trying to create a good one for myself.I want to be the greatest actor that ever lived, frankly. I'd love that. But I don't need to be. I just want to be here. That's it.I'm the first to admit this whole salary thing is getting out of control. In the final analysis, it's still about the work.I'm very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.I've arrived at the place if I'm not taking a career risk, I'm not happy. If I'm scared, then I know I'm being challenged.If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.If you've got a talent, protect it.Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself.Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.Morgan Freeman is so class. He's so cool. He's so scary.My family kinda hit the skids. We were experiencing poverty at that point. We all got a job, where the whole family had to work as security guards and janitors. And I just got angry.Originality is really important.People need motivation to do anything. I don't think human beings learn anything without desperation.Some nights it was a melee, literally, where I'd be standing trying to defend myself for what I was doing. People would be screaming at me to do my old act, and getting actually violent and angry at me.That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down.' ?I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.'? ?If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer!? ?I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.? ?My report card always said, 'Jim finishes first and then disrupts the other students'.??Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.? ?Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.??There is nothing like making love to somebody you give a *BLEEP* about."?Until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his *bottom*.?JC may not have been the son of god but he was a really good actor!!!!We love you JC!

The Funniest Man Alive is by far ROBIN WILLIAMS...
NANU NANU...

if nebody has seen him perform stand up, the man will not let the crowd stop laughing, he has no boundries he says wat he thinks and makes even the most serious things funny as H*ll

hey mate jack! I think Jim carey is in a league of his own! The dude is funny and if you watch all of his movies you'll notice that is his natural personality..he fits into all the characters perfectly and is spontaneous on set!

Not to take anything away from Robin Williams but i think even Eddie Murphy is better than the guys. He's the Guru of Comedy and can play multiple roles and make it seem like its really happening.

he's the best of the best!

Eddie Murphy is KING!