xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Do U Allow Indian Mp3 Songs To Upload ?

Im thinking to move to Xisto - Web Hosting.but i have a very important question..I want to upload the " indian movies mp3 songs " on my hosting,. so that people can download them.I want to tell you that there are unlimited number of websites which are offering these mp3 songs to download so i think there shouldnt be anything wrong with the copyright things.. i want to be sure. (im interested in it because all websites are popular).In case , you dont allow that, can you tell some hosting companies which allow mp3 songs hostings ? (I want to upload only Indian mp3 songs.. not Hollywood)

What difference should it make whether they're Indian, Hollywood, Botswanan, Lithuanian or West Papuan? If the copyright is owned by someone, then you can't do it.

If you created those MP3 songs, its perfectly alright to upload on your webhost. The point of the rules stating that you are not allowed to upload MP3 files is because mainly Xisto doesn't want to be a public host for free download of illegal music. Hence if the MP3 that you intent to upload is from a movie, it's better not to do that.

You can always use free upload services provided on the web.
Such as Ripway ( http://www.seektoexplore.com/?dn=ripway.com&pid=7POF8BU45&_glst=2 ) or YouSendIt ( https://www.hightail.com/ )
You can also check out this thread for more upload servers.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/28525-all-the-best-free-uploads-servers-a-great-list-check-it-out/

My advice on this server would be not to upload your mp3 files. When we speak about mp3 files it doesn't matter whether it is bollywood songs, hollywood or tollywood, kollywood or any other woods. All mp3 files are the same. And the most dangerous things are those with copyrighted ones. Since it is confusing whether you own copyrighted one or not, I think in general Xisto doesn't allow users to upload mp3 files. They don't want to go to any legal matter to settle whether your mp3 files are your own or not. And think about it, if you are the server owner, you will have the same problem. So, to be in a safer side don't upload any mp3 files but use free upload files like putfile dot com, and others.

Thanks every one for explaining ... i have got my answer..i can understand the terms of services of xisto..thats okay..actually i was interested in another hosting company also , they are very very well knowned and they said me clearly that i can upload the indian songs. i just wanted to know .

My advice on this server would be not to upload your mp3 files. When we speak about mp3 files it doesn't matter whether it is bollywood songs, hollywood or tollywood, kollywood or any other woods. All mp3 files are the same.
And the most dangerous things are those with copyrighted ones. Since it is confusing whether you own copyrighted one or not, I think in general Xisto doesn't allow users to upload mp3 files. They don't want to go to any legal matter to settle whether your mp3 files are your own or not. And think about it, if you are the server owner, you will have the same problem.

So, to be in a safer side don't upload any mp3 files but use free upload files like putfile dot com, and others.

resolved. closed. just PM any mod/admin online if you still need this thread to continue, itssami.