xisto Community
rlineker

Do You Use Blogger? Vote In The Poll

Do You Use Blogger?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I stared to use blogger a few days ago and I´m trying to make two great blogs...
One about money making in the web (english) click here to view
And another for me to make my own vesrion of top news in my country and to register some complaints from my readers (portuguese) blogger caffe
Lets hope they get some sucess

I have been using blogger for over the past 3-4 years. It totally rocks.
Blogger is the best platform for blogging newbies and best for beginners. Advanced users may go ahead with custom domains or with other blogging platforms like wordpress etc. I own 4 blogs in blogger. Below are mu blogs...

The entire experience with blogger is very good. Its fast and easy to learn. Also google indexes it so fast, so your contents will be online(reflect in searches...) very soon..

Also the templates are very good. Moreover there are many third parties providing many customized templates that you can choose from.

@shadowdemon

i have never even heard of blogger but from its name i get what it is for

Thats sick man... you are in Xisto and i see a bit of activity... But you have never heard of blogger?? Its there everywhere man... If you know Google you should be knowing blogger also.

ya i used it once but currently i don't use i found it difficult to use :P insteanow i use wordpress ....though it has limited features but its easy to use...i now wanna to switch to another hosting service.......

I think blogger is one of the best blog hosting sites around. It's fun , free , easy to use . It's easily customisable too , with the option of widgets and video bar etc. Another good thing is the choice to have google adsense , which generates revenue too. I had a blog with it , but I grew out of it. The only other blogging website I've ever used is wordpress , which is a good competitor. I'm thinking of making another one , and blogger would probably be my first choice =D. So , I would either choose blogger or wordpress , the best hosting services that I've found on the web =]

Yes, I used blogger (wordpress :) ). It's free, easy to customized, don't need to learn anything like HTML/PHP (Well -- the basic). The typical blogger for me would be general gaming, news, interesting happening around the world. Did had one few years ago, but gotten tired of it and gave it to someone else. Possibility for me to get back into it -- maybe. Wordpress is the only blogging system out there that are good. (My opinion -- only my opinion!) :fart:

I also use Blogger. At first I was confused how it goes but now it runs smoothly I think... Lol... Well, that blog site is dedicated to the Big 4 pageants which is Miss World, Universe, Earth, and International. But that pageants thing is another story.

I left blogger.com last year. I found advance and better customization with wordpress. I used blogger.com for 3 years. I found wordpress as one of the greatest blogging engine out there. Community backed up and keep growing everyday.

Nope. I'm currently using Movable Type, a self hosted blog software by Sixapart. Its CGI Based, thus alittle hard to setup, but after so the ease of use is great.

I set up my own blogging system using PHP and MySQL...that way I can customize it specifically to my needs. It wasn't difficult at all. One of the things I don't like about blogging systems is that all the sites that use a given system look similiar; you can tell what they're using based on the layout of their site. I wanted my blog to have its own unique look, so that was the main motivation behind creating my own system. I recommend this approach to anyone who wants greater flexibility in the features of their system.

Yes, I do use blogger and I have many blogs(somewhere areound 15), but I only got 6avg.(once it has 19, once 16, and once 2 lol) visitors per day on one of them, and it's the only one sumbited to google se, and it's content is copied. I feel pretty sattesfied from blogger.com(blogspot.com), because their services are great, you can add so many different things to your blog very easy, and it sure is very easy to update your blog. If you work on it you can probably bring it up earning $600/m (I know a guy who says he earns $400/m and he gave me a few tricks), which is a great revenue for a blog. But we started abusing blogger.com, by just filling it with our(maybe here are some good bloggers, if so I do excuse) bad, copied content, and just trying to earn money the easy way-which does not exist. Blogger gives a lot of opportunities, we just have to use them the right way. For instance, we cna add news, html or java script, polls, and even a blog logo. That's something pretty awsome for the ones looking for sipmle way to express themselves, or anyone trying not to bother with web design and all. And by clicking 'Next Blog', we sure won't find any useful blogs, at least 80% of them are like the ones above.