xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Gabbly Web Integrated Chat Very Cool.. Look at the sample on Trap17

I've found out this chat script, free, from a friend's web page. It's really cool based on AJAX technology. The chat window simply floats on top of your site and it's draggable and resizeable. I only can say, wow, when I see this real cool service.

Unfortunately, it still does not have support for Opera browser.

Xisto.com sample

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow great find Insipron!I am amazed to see how it works and that too..without creating any problems in surfing of the original website. It is fast than shoutbox and as you said that it can be easily moved around the screen.I am sure that if the creator will give it some publicity..then it will become a good success!

Yeah this is great, and it seems to work on 99.9% of websites, although a few seem to have scripts that conflict with it or something and it fails. It's really annoying not having support for Opera, but hopefully they will code it soon. For the mean time, I'm going to have to switch to FireFox.

I've found out this chat script, free, from a friend's web page. It's really cool based on AJAX technology. The chat window simply floats on top of your site and it's draggable and resizeable. I only can say, wow, when I see this real cool service.

Unfortunately, it still does not have support for Opera browser.

Xisto.com sample

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

script is very unique there but i am very weary of it and when i have the time i will need to investigate this further to see what it was actually made for and why it needs to be routed....could be to display ads eventually....who knows. hope everything is on the up and up. i'm weary only because ALL chat is being routed and can be saved and used unethically so people need to be aware of this before saying anything stupid in the chat box that can hurt you later...personal info, passwords, etc. there are so many scams out there so i have to at least post about this as a possibility....

script is very unique there but i am very weary of it and when i have the time i will need to investigate this further to see what it was actually made for and why it needs to be routed....could be to display ads eventually....who knows. hope everything is on the up and up. i'm weary only because ALL chat is being routed and can be saved and used unethically so people need to be aware of this before saying anything stupid in the chat box that can hurt you later...personal info, passwords, etc. there are so many scams out there so i have to at least post about this as a possibility....

Very true and a good point. I realised that using this service can be also treated as a proxy. Every site you visit if the chat script intact goes through their servers somehow. Hence we all can use it as a proxy. Likewise, they may be able to get our sensitive data on the data as well.