xisto Community
rlineker

Living On Mars Is It Possible

Has anyone mentioned that plants actually NEED oxygen to survive? just like any other (or almost any other) living organism on Earth they "breathe" by consuming oxygen and releasing CO2... then of course comes the star, photosynthesis, that can turn the "bad guy" CO2 into breathable O2! as far as I remember from biology classes the two processes (breathing and photosynthesis) are independent one from the other so in an atmosphere containing solely or mostly CO2 plants won't be able to breathe, thus to live, thus to carry on the photosynthesis process...let aside, as mentioned earlier, the lack of nutrients in the soil... nevertheless, I believe someday humans will be able to make whatever change they'll like on Mars, given they'll had survived by then ;)

Plants/BugsLiving On MarsWait...What about plants? Shouldn't there be only CERTAIN plants that we need to make survival on Mars possible? Such as certain type's of catus? Those have some resource of water right? So then what about bug's? We need to perserve all kinds of life right? Please do not say I sound noobish...-_--question by Sukani

PlantsLiving On Mars

Would this plants have any reactions with the plant living on mars already.The oceans there are clear so there's no water life visible. There's oxygen there and buildings and tombs dating 8000 years ago. NASA has hide this information to control you, because if you can live on mars, people would have already build ships to leave there control and have the freedom everyone wishes. People need to get off this rock before the governments power is absolute and under their heel.