xisto Community
truefusion

[any] Good Brushing Concept Puzzle assembly...

Ok, after messing around with some brushes, and making a few things I've realised a similarity to the way i brush, which can relate to putting together pieces of a puzzle. This concept may also help beginners improve in their brushing. You may be wondering, "what do puzzles have to do with brushing?" Well, continue reading and you'll find out. :lol:

As we all know, for those who have dealt with puzzles, how puzzles are. You grab one piece then you take another and if they can connect, you connect them. In a way, the same can go with brushing. A puzzle can be known as a "brush set". A completed puzzle, a "sig" or whatever. A piece of the puzzle will be known as a "brush". If a piece doesnt fit, you stop trying with that one and go with another. Same goes for a brush. A.k.a. undo (ctrl+z) the brush, and choose another.

As the same with puzzle pieces, brushes come in different sizes and shapes. When you brush one brush (choose a piece and place it down in the "area"), you grab another, and hover around the area of what you've just brushed. You'll notice that the shape is, in a way, relative to the newly chosen brush. Which you place next to, and now you've just connect two pieces. Now, here's the acception: Just cause it looks like it fits before placing it down, doesnt mean it does. This is where the "undo" command comes in. And then you grab another piece.

Here's another, but weird, acception that i've noticed: Some puzzles are incomplete, but the other half of it is in another puzzle. For example, Brush Set 1 is incomplete, but Brush Set 2 completes it.

Now, lets look at a visual example:

Posted Image

Hopefully, this concept will help improve some others in their brushing. Anywho, happy brushing!

Wow! I understand that! I see what you meant by brushing is like a puzzle. I see EXACTALY what you meant, thanks a lot for the visual.I'm sure this will help newbies, and even me with brushing!

Awesome! I'm glad it wasnt too confusing for you, and hopefully anyone else. I had thought up of something else for this concept, but i cant seem to remember it. Must've not been so important...

yeah ive noticed this lol ive fallen in love wiht grunge lol its fun to play with hahahabut i can never complete it and they all look the same...