xisto Community
FirefoxRocks

Recommended Online Games Recommend a Game here

Neopets isn't really a good one, its pretty lame. Not that its because its kiddish, its just bad in every good way ( :P ).

Gunbound Revolution is pretty cool, not recommended though. People get bored because they are too lazy to take turns. I like it alot though.

Edited by Zee iShow (see edit history)

think that IMVu a oonline Socail world lke Second life is a great game and Second life there both graet games rune scape is horrible game it is soooooo old and budget i could program a game like that use ind my butt cheks:moon:

Other Fun Games :D

Recommended Online Games

Audition @ nexon.Net

KartRider @ nexon.Net

Gunbound @ ijji.Com

Subeta - Search it

Gaia - gaiaonline.Com

Fun Fun Fun

-Esti

I think Kingdom of Loathing is pretty fun. It's basically a text-based browser game that has tons of wit. It seems like the guys who created it are most likely English majors, since of the storyline. One of the items you can equip is called "the amulet of extreme plot significance."

Source: https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php?loginid=0df0b518778840f4b82eb95b7c614440

Offline, I think Age of Empires and The Sims games are pretty awesome.

Edited by Vera (see edit history)

For online games, a nice little site I'd recommend is ijji.com They have several free MMOGs and they add another one every few months or so. The games they have that I've played so far are:Gunz: A a deathmatch style game with a touch of Matrix. Buy weapons, armor, grenades, rings and more for your player to boost your stats and increase damage. If you're not a fan of using a gun, just o ahead and use a sword or dagger. if you don't want guns even seen in your game, just play the Gladiator or Team Gladiator modes. your stats and the stats of your clan (built-in clan system) are tracked as you fight and level up.Soldier Front: This game is very similar to Counterstrike with some modifications. In SF, your fights help you rank up and gain SP (the currency in SF) The weapons you by in this game are yours to keep through multiple rounds, however as you use your weapons you must repair them to keep them from losing accuracy.They have several other games like Drift City, Gunbound and a few others I have not played yet. For you MMORPG fans, one such game has recently been opened at Ijji

Try Travian (http://www.travian.com/). It's a browser-based game. Basically you build your village from scratch, create buildings, research and create troops and attack other villages. You could join alliances to help you strengthen your village and protect it from other attackers. The downside about this game is it's very time consuming, and when you start off, the creation and upgrade times are way too slow, you'll be surprised that once you get offline, people will attack you.My brother convinced me into playing that. I never really liked browser-based games because of the lack of animation, but since I didn't have enough stuff to do before other than bore myself to death at home.

online:hell's gate london but after they fixed the bugsnaruto online but wait for it's release dunno whenoffline:ff seriestenchu seriesmedal of honor/call of duty seriesresident evil the first one the only game for me that is an action game but will scare the *BLEEP* out of yougran turismoinitial d seriesand don't forget pacman/space invaders/tetris and others :P