xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hakkera

Female Problems

Well, I have actually gone to see a professional councellor about this to try and sort it out, she recommended some potion that would at least numb the feeling, it does that a little, but numbs all feelings, given the choice though I take it. Other than this, I did not really get that much out of it, there were a lot of silences where I was expecting something to be said. I dont know, maybe I expected too much, but thats another issue all together.

Potion? :lol: I don't think that councellor is doing the right thing honestly. You shouldn't numb the feeling because it's only temporary. Like some people would resort to drinking to forget but it comes back again.

Trying to solve the problem once and for all would be better right? At least you can put a permanent closure to the problem.

Heh, some girls are like this, they stick with this guy even though he's not as nice as he should be. Why they do that is something beyond me.

But from reading what you posted, it seems like you're a nice guy. I'd say don't worry too much about her. Go out and enjoy life with your other friends. I'm sure you'll meet someone who loves you as much as you love her. Just continue to be her friend, be there for her, never expecting anything in return. That, my friend, is true love. Whether she pays back in return is another matter.

Hope it helps :lol:

i deserve a cookie too:D lolthis is a great story for a lazy afternoon romantic movie....:lol:my advice: stay out of her business, u did a lot for her. if she reliazes that she will come around. and if she doesnt she probably isnt the person who deserves u.

Edited by sindhu (see edit history)

Well, things have certainly moved on.She has said to me that she does not want to see me as much, solely because when we starting talking to each other a lot, she starts to have feelings for me again. She is also on about the fact that she overall spends more time with me than with her boyfriend, and she thinks that having feelings for two people at once is too confusing. Fair enough to her, I have said that I will decide upon whether I want to accept this kind of deal or not. Personally, the way I see it is that I have to accept some kind of slap dash half-friendship just for this guy who is not paying all that much attention to her. I have told her that I will make a decision whether we should go on like this, or whether I should cut off all contact with her together, something I am seriously considering. She basically wants to end the contact that we have been having, stop the long late night MSN conversations, no texts, no phonecalls etc. I'm not at all sure I want that at all, I have plenty of half friends, I don't need another. When I mentioned to her that I was considering not talking to her again, it did spark a reaction. She doesn't want this, she basically ended up in tears on multiple occasions (so I've heard) as she "Doesn't know what she'd do without me" I have very little idea on what I am going to do, one of the things I am considering is giving her some kinda of ultimatum. Id Est; We are either proper friends, or not friends at all.Anyone else got any thoughts?

That must really suck... guess she's really confused or something..there's nothing much you can do at this point I guess but wait..Sometimes we need to learn to let go and move on.. Maybe you'll meet someone else much better.. dun give up hope..

from your account of things...i'm sorry but i don't think shes serious, either that or she's the type of girl that thinks its fun to break up with you adn see whay you would do to get her back, i've seen guys who've had girlfriends who break up with them once every few months for no particular reason...its either she's fooling around, or she had liked someone else and only was interested in you for a while because the two of you shared the same interests...i don't know her, and i don't know you, so i can't say for sure...but i sincerely do think she's just fooling around with you, no offence but maybe you should let go, i don't think she's the right one for you if she does these kinds of things..and she's even cheated on you once before, if she's done it once, she can do it again and again..i'm sorry, but what i think is you should let go and move on, she's not worth your time, and from your account of what happened, you seem like a great guy with good and sincere intentions, you seem loyal too, you'll find your girl someday, and she'll be way better than this person who's just playing with you...