xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
instantrewardz

Instantprofitz Earn Instant doing offers

Hello USER --

I'm referring you to instantprofitz, the premier online paid-to-signup site - where you can make a whole lot of cold, hard CASH. The deal is simple: complete any of the listed offers, and get paid CASH! You can earn hundreds of dollars in only a matter of hours by trying out free stuff, filling out surveys and even purchasing products and services that you need for CHEAP! ... ALL IN ONE PLACE (THATS WHAT I LIKE BEST)

Here's what the site offers: a $3.00 signup BONUS; $0.25 per new referral; 10-20% referral earnings for life; 2-5% 2nd-level referral earnings for life; monthly referral contests ($30 for first place, $15 for 2nd); payments by check, PayPal, SuperCertificate, transfer to NanoiPodFreebiez.com, and PNC Prepaid Card (which you can use for offers requiring credit card); and much more!

Its called INSTANTPROFITZ

Simply point your browser to:

http://www.instantprofitz.com/

OR click the following link

http://www.instantprofitz.com/

Please confirm yourself using the link sent to your email address when you signup

Sincerely,

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referal links removed. that's 2 posts in a row now.

sound interesting.I will try it.thanks for your post.

Totally agree, I thinks it's hard to believe, but when i went to the forum and and saw all the testemonials and proofs.... damn sounds too good to be true but in other hand i think "all this people are doing all this money, so i'm gonna give it a try"!! :angry:
I only hope not going to loose time for nothing.... :angry:

Instant profitz apparently use to be a great site but its gone downhill. There are many many other GPT sites that are much better to join. Gpt sites like this don't give you money for free...you have to spend time filling out offers/surveys ect... I made $800 last month on them but thats because I spent about 8 hours a day working them. its pretty simple, don't get me wrong, but its not free money. Just Never pay to join anything and do not believe any site that says you will make millions.-erin