xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Cpanel Problem

i am having a problem with my cpanel , sometimes when i move from one directory to another a message window will open and it says that this site contains both secure and non secure information and whether i wish to continue , whether i choose yes or no or even close the window some part og the page i wish to see will not be dispalyed ,it gets so annoying sometimes because i have to satart again whatever i had been doing upto that point of time ,also if it happens once it keeps on recurring very often ,i'm wondering why this should happen ,is it a problem with my browser ? i ues ie6 , and i dont have any kind of firewalls enabled on my system ,so i am hoping some one her can help me out with this ?? i guess i may not be the only one who had experienced this but it sure is awful and time consuming , i would appreciate any kind of help :angry:

It is a Browser setting I believe. Nothing to do with the Cpanel. Look for a setting in your preferences that asks about warnings when you access non-secure Internet pages. I forget the exact words and I don't use IE, so I don't have the actual phrase, but it should be under your security settings, I think.

Well, as jlhaslip said that it is most likely the browser problem and it seems to be no problem with Cpanel. I'll suggest you one thing here..as you are using IE 6 either restore its setting in the internet options or try to use another browser and then access cpanel with that.