xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JC05

Make A Form For 15 Credits!

Hey guys I need some help! I need someone to build this form for me. Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and check it out. The drop down box's show what I want to have in them. A friend here at trap will supply the Credits. I really need help. I have been working on this for days.

To all Mods I had no idea where to put this. If it needs to be moved I apologize profusely.

Edited by JC05 (see edit history)

Well, I can make that easily with basic HTML...but where do you want the Submit button to go to. Where do you want all the information to go to? I would be more than glad to help you...for free. I don't need any credits, I have enough. :angry:

I have a 'contact/email' form that will do that for you, but there is no sense in both Nova and I working on it. I will pm him a link to a zip file and it will be a good starting point for the form and it also writes the info to a file and emails to you, too. Just have to add the drop-downs.

I've PMed you the link.Like what others said, we need to know where you want your form to go to and what the form should do after submitting the form. The possibilities of what the form can do are to send email messages of the information entered in the form, storing the information from the form into a database, publish the information into a web page, etc. We cannnot proceed further because we don't know what you want to do with the form, hence the Submit button does not function. Until when you've provided us what you want to with the form, the Submit button will perform as what you request.

Inspiron, all that got discussed by shoutbox and PM earlier. The member has a form already. I'll close this topic now. Thanks for your interest.