xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Halo 3 Has No Future Right Now

Halo 3 has received more than 4 million pre orders. That's massive by any sense of the word. 4 million!!!!!!!!!! A game that sells that much in its entire lifetime would be called a blockbuster.

Are you positive? Because I've seen tons of commercials for it and etc. It looks quite good actually. Not a huge fan of halo1 but I loved halo2. The story line gets old, but its pvp is awesome. Love sticking people. Anyways I also heard it was gonna be out in November. Where did you hear that microsoft wasnt even thinking about doing this?And I'm pretty sure many people bought xbox360 for 2 purposes. Call of duty, and halo 3. At least thats why I did. If halo 3 is awesome, then it will be all worth it. Simple as that. Microsoft will lose A LOT of cash, and sony will take the lead if they don't release halo 3.

Edited by nol (see edit history)

Well first off tons of people love that game..Just go on XBOX Live and see how many are playing it. Also it is coming out really soon for Xbox 360The Beta for Halo 3 was huge with over 1 million plays in just a few days.This game will be huge

Well I thought I given it enough time, so now I will retract my statement and saying Halo 3 does have a future; already with over 1 million copies already pre-ordered when it comes out, microsoft will have a big day when this game is finally release. Although I won't play it nor get an xbox 360 for it, Halo 3 will still be a good game for you online junkies out there.

yeah i would have to co sign with the above. halo3 has already sold more then some games just pre-ordered. halo2 was pretty awesome but i'm not looking forward to halo3 since it will be an entire new style which i dont recommend since i stick to halo2 online, but we will see you never know.

Personally, I got annoyed after Halo 2.It was all

"What are you doing here Master Chief?""Finishing my job!"DUMMMThe end.

Me and my friend were all poed when we beat the game.Just made me lose all hope for Halo 3.I've played the Cracked version of Halo 3 Beta on Xbox 360 and all that was really new to me was Jump Pads, New Weapons, Older Weapons from Halo, and etc.The only thing I'd get Halo 3 for would be to finish the game and put it out of my misery. lol

I hate how the needlers are no longer able to duel weildI love the needlers and now you can't duel weild them.A lot of the new things on the game are sweet. Like the style that they gave to the old weapons. I love the look they gave to them plus the newer weapons and everythingThe graphics are the best and I can't waitI'm going over my friends as soon as he gets it cause i don't have a 360

Yeah, you got the right idea there. I wouldnt pay all that money for an xbox-360 and Halo 3. Seems like a hell of a lot money for not much. Thats why you get rich friends :XD: I'll go over to my friends house to check it out and see if its worth anything first.

Four years later Bungie studios have made Halo 3, and has won pritty much every gaming award.In competition for game of the year.I think its a great game, you have custom games, forge, you can play this game forever, which is why i think its better than Call Of Duty 4, once you get bored of one thing, you move on to the next, new maps coming out, special week-end playlists, Halo 3 is a great game.I think i Microsoft would regret not making this game.

Halo 3 is actually GROWING. This game is totally rapidly going up. I am a Halo 3 semi-pro that plays in tournaments (Meadowlands if any1 heard of that) and im going to be pro soon. Halo 3 isnt anything but popular and big. THey are coming out with new stuff every few months, that are great. THere are SO many companys that are sponsoring players for Halo 3. THere are 2 halo 3 pro's that get payed 1 million or more. Halo 3 is GROWING.

Halo 3 was one of the biggest success's of all time but Call of Duty 4 is now the most played Online Game and has better graphics and gameplay than halo does. I was very angry when Bioshock won game of the year, There was no hype for it but all of a sudden its the ebst game ever. Atm i consider it a nothing game. None of my friends played it and it just seemed wierd to me that it won over Cod4.

I love how the people on the end of the post didn't read what the beginning was...This was originally a post about how Halo 3 would never be MADE... not about how it was declining after being made.Pretty useless, if you ask me. But I also agree with the more current warp of the title. I hate Halo and the entire series. Mostly I hate things that get hype that they don't deserve and that is the epitome of the series. Only the multiplayer is fun. The storyline is retarded; there are too few enemy types and the story is pretty lame in my opinion. And no game that is only half good should be getting perfect tens...I hate that, so I refuse to play it any more. I played each one as they came out and was disappointed. I give up.Bungie, you have reached into the porta-john for your storyline one too many times. I now disown you.