xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BBT

Halo Sig

made this as i love halo ..... nothing to hard going on here , most of the work went into the img blending ...

enjoi ppl, and comments and crits are welcommed ...

Posted Image

It looks very well blended, good job. I fell as if it might be missing a border though or maybe even some text if wanted. Otherwise nice job. :angry:

@ savage , gee thank's man , yea i was umming and arring over adding a border to the sig , as for text hmmm maybe .... i may redo the sig , and impove areas of it ... but thank's for comments , and crits my friend ..

I don't really like the square imprint thing on the sig, and whilst you chose the Halo font, it doesn't really fit in well. I can see you spent a long time blending though :angry: - try blending the text as well

yeah I agree the squares are killing this if oyu lower the opactiy with the squares just a bit and pick out a nice dark background color it would look a little better.or use the mosaic filter instead of the tiles you can get a better effect with it one of my tuts covers on how to use the mosiac filter.

hmm ok all intersting and useful comments , i will try to do all these things in the future , thank's people .... :angry: