xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John Kimble

Seinfeld The show...

Have you guys seen the show "Seinfeld"?? I think it was/is one of the funniest on tv. My favorite episode was the one where they are in the parking garage and they cant find where Kramer parked the car. That one is freakin halarious!!! MY favorite character is Kramer he is the best. I like to imitate him. :angry:

Have you guys seen the show "Seinfeld"?? I think it was/is one of the funniest on tv. My favorite episode was the one where they are in the parking garage and they cant find where Kramer parked the car. That one is freakin halarious!!! MY favorite character is Kramer he is the best. I like to imitate him. :angry:

are you sure it's just an act? heheh just kidding...i love when people set themselves up for my idiotic comments.

anyway, seinfeld was one of the best. it was sad to see 'm go 10 years ago. i remember i was in hawaii and had to watch their final episode from there. normally i don't like watchin' t.v. when on vacation but made an exception. now i am left with reruns which i still watch and i remember seeing the lost car episode about 3 times already heheh well....i still have a life but doesn't seem like it when i can state something like that :angry:

another funny show i like to watch which i never got to see the final episodes was "friends". now there is nothing new i like anymore

a good topic to start would be a thread on new ideas of television and expand on it. heheheh trap 17 gets the copyright and those that participated in getting it on air would be rewarded. or heck....just for the fun of it :D

yeah sienfeld is my favorite show ever bot the first 7 season on dvd so far I have to say they got some pretty good extras on it as well.Its hard to say what my favorite episode is, but it would have been cool of them to do a episode 1 year after (their jail sentence) see them get out of jail and then move on or something like that.

Seinfeld was a great show, and as anwii said, it was sad to see the final episode i guess because everyone could relate to the characters. There have been many great episodes but i would have to say that my favorite one was the one with the muffin tops, that guy was crazy. I also remember on The Simpsons how they suggested that the change Springfield to Seinfeld perhaps a dedication to site as well as providing some comedy to the matter. The show lasted many seasons and was showed in so many different country's i heard that they had ran out of ideas, so maybe that was the reason the show had ended, but im not sure. Did anyone see the Oprah special with the cast reunion?