xisto Community
karlo

How Many Friends Do You Have? Number of friends you have.

I don't have that many friends. And I definitely have no best friends. Good friends are hard to come by. Most of my friends at school we just talk at school and that's where it goes. We don't do anything besides that.

Well lets see.. to break it all down.. and please Dizzy correct me if I am wrong on this.I have different levels of friendsThose I have known since I was 5 years old up to the age of 10TonyDanFionaJimmyRhiannonThose I have known for about 3 years now or after I was 10ScottMehganKarifEddyRyan PayneAliciaClintClaudiaDaniel (yeah the other one :()I would have to say that those are the people I call on to hang out with on a regular basis. Then there are the other friendsJoseJennaAnna MarieOlecia (Russian Allison)ColeSenator JasonDavid (for some odd reason ><!)Tim (I guess)yeah that is about it

i knew these guys for about 10 years!!!john <<<< best friendterry <<<<< best friendBobby<<<<<<< best friendI met most of these guys over the 2004 summerterrancealisha:( kelly<<<< girl friendannaRoberick Sanchezeddy Guerrerotimmy felizkim temeika whitetommmy smithgeorgeMost of them are my firends from summer camp. So yea i have about 14 friends, i have more friends in florida, but not as much as i have here in new york. But i dont care LOL.

I have the kinda friends who like to get together with other friends while getting together wqith me, so in the end I have more friends!A little under 10.

I cant really count how many friends I have in real life. Some of them, I have forgoten... and some I am still making.

But there is only one who is more than a friend to me. And thats my baby, Ridhima.

I love her and she equally loves me. We will be getting married when the time comes. :(:(

I cant really  count how many friends I  have in real life. Some of them, I have forgoten... and some I am still making.

But there is only one who is more than a friend to me. And thats my baby, Ridhima.

I love her and she equally loves me. We will be getting married when the time comes.  :(  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

congrats to you bro ^^