xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Jessica Alba Sig

Posted Image

My best one ever, the colors are right the brushing, smuding is right, the text is right, I don't think I could have done anything better up to this sig as of right now.

update to it what i did was blur the render and then instead of setting it to darken i set it to screen,

Posted Image

a bit too grainy for my taste but that's probably just me.

Not just you :angry:. I agree. At least some blur on the render would have helped, maybe. But, loving the background. Interesting border.

well i used different types of blur to get the overall effect but to make a small fix for you all.

Posted Image

hmm yes this looks better with the little blur to the render , but imo also the text is not fitting this sig... this text appears of a tech style , maybe a nice old english , or cursive writing font would be more suitable , and and maybe then duplicate the text layer add light outer soft glow to the text .... and drop the top layers transpearancy by 50% .... to end up with a nice romantic , soft glowing cursive text ... perrftect for your jessica sig.....btu it's up to you , your the mod , me i'm new .... ha ha

that looks great. the way you blended the picture so nicely it just works together so well. You should really make a tutorial of how to make a sig like that becuase many people would want to know.

well I do have a fwe smudging tutorials on the site on how to do basic smudging and what not.@BBT if I where to fix the text it would be solid instead of the overlay setting that I have it on. Glow text wouldn't go for especially using a script font since its so thin. That type of font would look better if part of the background was sold and darker to bring it out as well. but something as birhgt as this would go to far.

@BBT if I where to fix the text it would be solid instead of the overlay setting that I have it on. Glow text wouldn't go for especially using a script font since its so thin. That type of font would look better if part of the background was sold and darker to bring it out as well. but something as birhgt as this would go to far.

hmm ok , good point , did not realise was a script font ....