xisto Community
lairz

Quake 3 Clan someone want to start a clan

Hey im a pretty good QUAKE3 player :angry: But mos of the clans are pretty lame ideas (not lame players), but lame names, lame website, all that stuff so if anyone wants and know how to start a clan well, join me and we can think in a cool name and cool ideas.iTS EXCITING to start a new clan

Edited by lairz (see edit history)

Hey im a pretty good QUAKE3 player :unsure: But mos of the clans are pretty lame ideas (not lame players), but lame names, lame website, all that stuff so if anyone wants and know how to start a clan well, join me and we can think in a cool name and cool ideas.

iTS EXCITING to start a new clan

Hi lairz we are a Quake3 1.31 Clan who take being a Clan seriously we're always looking for new members, we have our own website (https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ and are currently looking to Register our Clan to make us an Official Clan, also to go forward and play on 1.32, however don't know where to Register so when I saw your Post decided to reply to ask if you know where we can Register. Thanks

Start a new CLAN.

Quake 3 Clan

hey there! I was wondering if we could start a clan in the game Quake III Arena. I'm fairly good at the game. Especially for a 12 year old. But don't worry too much about that. I want to start a clan. And have a cool looking name. I know a lot about Quake. I have Quake 3 Name Changer, and I know how to have color in a name. I've been asked to join RAW, but they said nevermind because of my age. I hope we can start a cool new clan. Thanks!

-MoN RoLL

-reply by MoN RoLL

Wishing To Join!!

Quake 3 Clan

Yes Finally!! ^_^

I am not alone in the world where players take things for real and not just claiming the quote "Yea were a clan"

I am Were wolf221

I have a story on a clan that was for real, and then was betrayal. I was second cammand when the new leader came in. He ruined everything! making things worse he lied of multi clanning and demmanded for us to give stuff in order to stay in the clan... I fought back and vowed to pown this pathetic nublet and claim the clan back. Unfurtunatly, the clan afterwards had split up. Leaving me in the dust...

So I look for a new clan that will make things right and real.

My stats follow as...

Combat 66

Att56

Str50

Def60

Pray27

I am located on world 104, and won't be on much untill after may 15th

-reply by were wolf221

looking for members for my quake 3 arena clan

Quake 3 Clan

Hi I'm ryan I have started a new quae 3 clan but I don't have that much members I'm looking for some so if you want to join e-mail me at hdcp@live.Com Please reply PLZZZZZ ^_^ lol

-reply by Ryan Lunn

I heard some really good clans out, also bluetooth is best wile using a game =] communication rocks.Quake 3 hmm.... havent played it yet but ill get to it blockbuster should have it ill see how good your clan is once its ready ill be emalling hdcp@live.com soon, You should play ranbow vegas 2 pretty good game.

Hey, my name is mike, Im starting a clan called spectres, just put ^1[spectres] before your name all caps, we dont specialize, we kick butt and take names