xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John Kimble

Soccer Players Do you play soccer?

Do you play soccer?? If you do, where? and for what team? I'd like to hear from the soccer players of trap 17.I love the sport of soccer. I play soccer 11 months outta the year. I play on a team named Westound FC(formally known as FC kitsap) here in WA. We are a Premier 1 soccer team, which is the best of the best in the state of WA. We are ranked #4 in WA. I have been playing soccer for 11yrs now, and i am only 15. My favorite position is goalie. I like to jump around batting at things. So yeah, that's about it. Tell me what you think. :angry:

I think soccer is one of the best sports in the world. Its really fun, I used to play in a soccer team in Texas, but that was like 8 years ago. I still play with friends sometime but very ocassionally

I love soccer, I've been playing for 6 years now. It's one of the toughest, if not the toughest sport you will ever play. You have to have endurance and speed, and you have to be able to run your way up the field past center, and lower and upper defenses all the way to the goalie, then kick it in past him at an angle he can't get to in time, or play with his mind and make a start for the right side and swirve towards the left to make it in. Soccer is the most intense running sport out there (including track and cross country) becasue you are always moving, and you have to pace yourself. It's not a race, but you still have to keep up or else the other team will get the ball past or your ball will get stolen. My favorite position is right or left lower defense because whenever the other team can get the ball close to our net, I can steal the ball from them and take it all the way back up to their goal. Right now we're #3 in our whole league, and we're in the first division of the championships.

Ive been a football (soccer) fan for years. Love the game. Used to play a few years back both in club teams outdoors and also indoor futsal teams. got injured and yeah.ive just set up a soccer website for the game in australia by the way.the site is roundballfootball if you are interested, particularly the aussies.hopefully the game will pick up some pace here.

I'm one of the great fans of soccer as well. Even though I've never played professionally or even competitively, I've known people that achieved a lot in it. As an example, my neighbor way back in Ukraine used to play for Ukrainian Junior team and my teacher of computer science in Canada used to play for junior devision of English Liverpool (he's from Britain).

yes, i do.The only thing that comes to my mind that i did all day during my school days is SOCCER.ofcourse, never played professionally for a long time....jus a few games here and there representing the school team,but enjoyed every game that i have been involved in..whether professional or not.

I play soccer twice a week with my friends, Indoor soccer that is! And it's a great time we have where we all meet and play soccer, we even have league, a small but nice one day league from morning to night once in three months. I play as a midfielder or a striker. cheers :PSoccer is life!!!

well, I play soccer about tree times a week with my college friends, just for fun. Soccer is one of the best sports in the world for sure, spanish and italian league are the best. Very competitive!! I like Barcelona from Spain and Milan from Italy. I love to play on soccer games on my pc too, like winning eleven! Really fun to play.

Edited by facool (see edit history)

My Favorite Soccer Player is Ronaldino. He is my current hero. I like him after 2002 world cup were he had amazed everyone. I like his tatics of controlling the ball, Dribling and accuracy. He is very clam,cool and confident which is good attitude shown my him. He too had own Best Player of the year.I like Ronaldino

I play for a football team called Mossend FC 91s nd we have won all 3 trophies already!We are playing tomorrow against Partick Thistle youth and we will own them.and oh yeah we have record for highest win (31-0)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic merged with existing one.

hay nubby i know this is a primarily U.S site but as you say you are going to play partick thistle i would say you are from the uk. why is your post called soccer if it is because you want the yanks to understand forget that its our game and we should called by it's correct term FOOTBALL, any way you could have spoken about new news from a good popular team which people could have got sum enlighten ment from like the fact that the yanks that have just taken over Liverpool F C the best British team ever, are now not giving any money like prommised to rafa for new players, this is nearly certain to make us 2nd or 3rd again next year and not top which we should be if we can only get off to a good start. i would love to have the view from some americans about mr gillets take over of the club! :)