xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMO firefox is one of the best web browsers, after installing the right patches it can be amazing. But it is a draw back also because not all web programs support "NETSCAPE" web browsers for windows. Somehow it gets the impression that its a mac explorer though. I would perfer the internet explorer on mac, than ibm, because there are no viruses for macs, because mainly the ibms are the dominant computer. NOw i've gone off onto a tangent. Heh. Here are my prefered web browser on the biggest OS'sLinux - KonqerorMac - Internet ExplorerWindows - Mozilla Firefox

I really think that firefox 1.1 is the best browser out there right now. The microsoft internet has alot of sercuity risk and its too known for viruses and other things. I think that the firefox has alot better features.

i Like Opera 8 Beta !! It's really fast than others... :) but, sometimes for google, it looks mess up... i don't know why, not compatible may be... :)

I am using two browsers:the first one is IE 6 With windows XP SP2and of course the second one is the best one:Mozilla Firefox Version 1.0I think that everyone should use Firefox, because it's more safer than IE. Since I am using Firefox I have a lot less Spyware on my computer. The difference is UGE.

I currently use Mozilla Firefox for a internet browser, because Mozilla is a secure browser, and it doesnt have so much of a security risk like how Internet Explorer does, because it doesnt use ActiveX