xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Internet Explorer 6.0 i just never tought of switching its fastest to me its faster than firefox even tho firefox has better look and pictures have higher quality. If id switch id use MoZiLlA or FiReFoX one of those 2 i reccomend

I use avant browser (a complete makeover of Internet Explorer), but I think that using FireFox is good too. I have both browsers and I think they are all good and easy to use, especially with the wonderful tabbed browsing feature. Mozzila suite also has IRC (Chatzilla) and it's own email system/client, so that would be cool too! Although I don't have it and prefer firefox because I already have outlook and trillian (which has email and/or chat).I can't believe this topic lasted for half a year and was started by the 17th member!~ D o o g a

hhmm i used to use opera but i dont know i prefer IE other broswers seem to have problems with compatibility issues... IE almost works with every script and programs...so i just use IE