xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the beginning I started with Netscape - it was fairly good but after a while became slow. Then switched to Opera, which is/was very fast, but I couldn't load some pages correctly. Nowadays I used Firefox (with extensions) mostly which is fast working but slow starting. Portable version helped a bit. Chrome seems a promise to me - though first and beta version with some missing functionality, promising...

i use google chrome , the best browser according to me, actuallythe only thing more i want is plugins support.i mean firefox gets damn slow for me, plus it crashes daily atleast 2-3 times for me, google chrome has never yet creashed, is much faster and i like the incognito feature vy much. the only thing missing is the plugin support which i hope will come out soon. thats the only way by which firefox beats google chrome. but some day that may come out too!!!What was impressive is after opening and closing tabs on both (all afternoon) and ending up closing all but one down, Chrone was slimmed down to 42meg, while Firefox was sat with 110meg. I then closed and re-opened FF and it came back with 48meg, so it does look like Firefox?s memory management is worse than I thought.If browsing is all a user requires from it then I recommend Chrome, simply because it?s faster and handles memory management more efficiently.Chrome is well positioned to take a sizable chunk of the market. I await to see how much it can. Firefox is it?s immediate competitor, then once that?s been conquered the mighty IE is next, though it stands high and proud on it?s 80% market share, facing a potentially hefty vertical fall from grace.

i tried so many browser before , then i found that maxthon was best. hav many freatures like change skin.

beside startup time is fast , unlike IE very poor performance and eat a lot of memory especially when u opened too many tab.

expose to viruses and spywares.

through my experience , i think firefox and mathon were very best browser.

BeLiEve ME !!!!

Well I have been looking at getting Opera lately.But Firefox 3 wins my choice hands down. It's great just what I love. I have been using Google Chrome just for something new and love the clean style and simplicity of it! But of course Firefox definitely for me..

Firefox has worked just fine with me. It has so much user created content and plugins.I love the current skins I have at the moment. Browsers don't get much better then being able to fully customize them.

i think mozilla and opera and safari, these are some of the browsers one should have but not IE, its screws ur HDD and its also not as effecient as mozilla or opera.I will recommend never to use IE, it will hang and also show many unnecessary errors.

i think mozilla and opera and safari, these are some of the browsers one should have but not IE, its screws ur HDD and its also not as effecient as mozilla or opera.I will recommend never to use IE, it will hang and also show many unnecessary errors.

I half agree with that.

It's always good to have IE installed just incase you want to go to Windows Update or Certain Windows ONLY Functions.

And the best of those three browsers woudl have to be Firefox.

It's the most downloaded and most popular and it works, which is important.

I've been using Firefox since the original beta and agree it gets better with every version. And I have also tried to use other browsers but they just don't make the cut. They are sluggish with performance, and use too much cpu.

Yes I know Firefox uses alot of RAM at times. Although its easier to buy an extra Gig of RAM then to cry and whinge on the ground. Also there are tweaks for the RAM usage but I never find that they work. :)