xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always use firefox. I like it for it's extra fuctions and cusmization options, with all the extensions and themes. I also like it because it is not a microsoft product and is open source. Not to mention it's standards compliance and extra security.

another firefox fan here!!! ;) this is the best browser i ever used...you should try it, too...IE have too many bugs and that browser is very unsecured, with lots of crashes ;)opera is ok, but still not good as firefox...i did not try last opera version(i think opera 8)

I use Firefox. Its very customizable and has the ability to use extensions and themes with the browser. It also has good support for standards and renders most pages correctly. Security is also good in Firefox too.

I use Firefox 1.o, and I've got to say, I used Opera in the past, as well as the full Mozilla package, and this is by far the best in my opinion. Its incredibly fast, compact, and the interface is gentle to the eye. I love firefox!

Firefox 1.0 here. You see, there is no damn reason to use IE6 aside from WindowsUpdate. Want to know why? ActiveX. That should be your biggest reason for avoiding Internet Explorer. And no matter how many boxes you tick off telling it to disable it, it'll never happen. For anyone that doesn't know, ActiveX lets websites have direct access to the system and it's resources (mainly created for WindowsUpdate, of course. So that the website could patch your system.) But it can be just as easily used to setup a trojan or a virus on your box. Any website that uses ActiveX is outdated and useless anyways. IE doesn't even render lots of pages correctly, while FireFox is completely standard compliant. Not to mention it's worked on (and thus updated) far more often than IE. As I recall, IE stopped developing Internet Explorer since the release of WindowsXP, and stated that it would only patch bugs for it, but no longer develop for it (ie: new features, ect). It doesn't even support tabbed browsing, a decent download manager, no plugin support, bookmarks are handled horribly compared to how firefox does it, the search feature for firefox is much more useful and efficient.

Overall, firefox pwnz Internet Explorer. In short: There's no reason to use Internet Explorer aside from updating windows. And not even then if you enable auto-updates. If you do, it's because you're a lazy *bottom* that doesn't want to bother looking for something better and are willingly accepting sucking satan's c?ck because you think that since microsoft is a bigger company, that it makes better products. In fact, I won't even try to convince you people that Firefox is better, all you'll do is polute the support forums with useless and redundant posts after you realize you don't know how to use AdBlock. It's better to keep the good community clear from the idiots.

Firefox is extremely fast, i like plugins customization and themes, and its prettier than opera, but it misses tab saving upon closing.

Use Session Saver extension

I use ie 6 only when i want to check out google bar, because it doesn't exist for opera or firefox.

Wrong : here it is...

IE is best for everything. Use Google toolbar, the pop up blocker works just as good, if not better, than FireFox's. However I do use FireFox when I need to buy soemthing off the internet, and ONLY for that reason, cause it *BLEEP*s up webpages.

Firefox is absolutely awesome... it took a few months for me to totally migrate over after the initial installation, but now I use it entirely... well, except for accessing windows update... :rolleyes: *drool* Tab-browsing...

Since SP2 was released, IE6 can be a good choice.If you do not set the security options in Internet Explorer, you are a sitting duck. Almost every aggressive site will install "plugins" that are actually spyware, and will slow down your PC to the max and destroy your privacy on the Internet.Anyway, advanced users should definitely try Opera, if not, Firefox is the key.

Definitely Firefox ! It is very fast, not as Opera but fast enough. It has a built in download manager, tab control and there are plenty of extensions realesed every day. FireFox and Opera are the only explorers which display HTML like it really should be displayed.IE is most used Explorer because normal user (who doesn't now much about computers, softwares etc.) doesn't have need to get something else because IE "does the job". I assure you that every normal user who try Firefox becomes addicted to it :rolleyes:.Greetz!

I am a faithful Opera user, but sometimes pages just don't show up in it...so i also use firefox and IE. i am reletively new to using firefox, but already i quite like it...much better than IE anyway :rolleyes: