xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Firefox!I used to rock Opera, but I heard about firefox, and I caught on to the drift. I love it! It's all the features of Opera, but in a smaller, more convinent, and sleek, cooler looking package! I can't help my enthusiasm! I need to take some kind of sleeping drugs...

yeah firefox is the best you can right now, used opera but didn't really like it to much as for IE its like swiss cheese there is hella problems with it but no one at mircosoft does *BLEEP* about it.so go with firefox or Opera

Mozilla 1.7.3 is still by favorite. I have used IE, Konqueror, Netscape, but none of these satisfied me. I think the most powerful thing about Mozilla/Firefox is the Mozilla framework which allows people to write plugins for it. Plugins that let you read HTTP headers without a sniffer and plugins that even let you spoof referrer, user-agents cannot be found in any other browser.

I use mozilla firefox 1.0 and Opera 7.5. My favourite Opera's feature is you can save all tabs automaticaly on closing, so next time you start the browser, all tabs will load on startup (it remembers even position on page). You can also turn off images loading by default (useful if you have monthly download quota, as i have). If you want to view images, you can switch them on by just one click.Firefox is extremely fast, i like plugins customization and themes, and its prettier than opera, but it misses tab saving upon closing. I use ie 6 only when i want to check out google bar, because it doesn't exist for opera or firefox.

USUALLY, I use IE 6 (With extra security from SP2, and without it), but I occasionly use Netscape (Don't know which version). However, I don't know much about the differences between browsers, so I'm happy with just IE 6.

Does AOL count as a browser? I have America Online and I have dia-up. For me, Internet Explorer never works (I hate it! >_<) and I always just use the little search bar include with AOL. In my opinion, it's pretty good. I mean, a browser's a browser, right?

Yes, you are right. Anyway, I don't mormally use a browser's extra features. I just surf the internet, nothing more. Oh, and technically, AOL does count as a browser, because you do use it to surf the internet, right?

Does AOL count as a browser?  I have America Online and I  have dia-up.  For me, Internet Explorer never works (I hate it! >_<) and I always just use the little search bar include with AOL.  In my opinion, it's pretty good.  I mean, a browser's a browser, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want to use IE with AOL you will have to sign un through AOL, go into IE and go to 'File', and then un-check 'Work Offline'

That should do the trick.... Stupid AOL! Yhy cant you be like any other ISP!

Fire Fox is the best browser that i have ever seen. There still are a few bugs in it that I have noticed.1. The download manager does not always work the way its suposed to. It stops downloads without me asking for it to.2. The popop blocker sometimes just makes popups open in another tab.3. IT IS REALLY REALLY SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use both Firefox and IE.

After all some pages can't be viewed properly unless using IE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right on...I am using exactly like you although in my opinion Mozilla is better than Firefox because it comes complete with a pop3 mail receiver. I wonder if IE going to implement a tab system?

Right on...I am using exactly like you although in my opinion Mozilla is better than Firefox because it comes complete with a pop3 mail receiver.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard that Mozilla is not a freeware...

I wonder if IE going to implement a tab system?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh... I love the tab system in Firefox!!! It is so convenient!

I think Microsoft should have the technology to add such features in their IE... but first they should make it more stable and less bug! Soon or later I'll throw away that IE when Firefox (or other good browsers) can view all pages!

I like FireFox because it has alot more ways you can customize the way you surf the net. >_> I'm really big on customization too. I wish they would get better themes though, either that, or I just haven't found any that are better than noia extreme. I don't like Firefox cause it loads so slowly for me, so I tend to use IE cause it's just easier to open up. =/