xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Firefox ftw. It's the only browser that lets me block all ads, whitelist sites for javascript, improve the gamefaqs layout, and much more. Extensions do wonders for browsing the Internet and I don't know how I got along without them before I downloaded Firefox...

Even with Internet Explorer 7.0 i still find Firefox better. They were the first come out with tabs and then they were just copied. Internet explorer did have a lot of great improvements but i still think Firefox is faster and not as buggy as Internet Explorer always is. However the graphics do look a little brighter with Internet Explorer 7.0 to me.

I use IE for some perpose and I use Firefox for browsing normally, i feel that firfox 2 is pretty slow compared to 1.5 anyone get the same problem,????IE i use for some activeX perpose that wont run on firefox or won't load :( but if one day i can get them all working on firefox then BYE BYE IE :P

Firefox is best. It got a lot of addons. click here to see them
It's very strong against phishing. Unlike other browser, u can make firefox obey u, using extensions. It's best against ads. All these comes in a pack of 5mb. and absolutely free!

Firefox is the way to go with all the addons and the skins that you can put also you can use adblock to block all the ads on the sites that you go on and also you can tweak Firefox to go faster i really think that Firefox is already winning the browser war.

I think Opera is the best but recently it has been slow so I use Firefox. Good things with firefox is:You can click with middle button on bookmarks and have them on the top.Almost every page work.You can customize the look.Bad:Sometimes it opens new windowOpera:It's nice to have the bookmarks when you click the bar where you type in where you want to go.Never open a new window unless you want it to.You can customize the look.Bad:Some websites don't work, while it work in Firefox.IE:Ehh... Almost every site work in it.Bad:It doesn't have good security system.It comes with windows and everyone has it and then more people will design virus for it.And more.Overall:I think Opera is best like I sad first.I think Firefox is second and I'm using it.I think Internet Explorer is least and it's not very safe.

Better browser with no space for doubt : Mozilla Firefox!!!!Second place in my opinion: OperaThird place: Internet ExplorerJust wanted to make something clear, I do have all these browsers on my laptop, and I do use them all but there is something I hate more and more when I use them, the ability that microsoft has to make pages in a way they only work in internet explorer, I think it's a shame. Shame on you Mr. Bill Gates, you should be sued by this behaviour.

Oh noes!! How could you? I can't believe it.. v.v You forgot the absolute best browser every thought up! :lol: And by the absolute best broswer I mean Safari! Yeah, okay.. So maybe Safari isn't that good.. <.<Anyways, I use Internet Explorer 7 on my computer, I've always used Internet Explorer and just haven't really tried using it before. I have used Opera though, it was a pretty good browswer and seemed to run good and work well.

A lot of people I have talked to say firefox is way better than Internet Explorer, but then I found out that without Microsoft Internet Explorer on your computer you cannot run firefox since firefox uses microsoft internet explorer to run.

There have not best browser... any browser is better dan other in nay aspect... Opera is faster , IE is better in performance with Windows, Firefox is my favourite but i even can't tell why.