xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use OPERA! I think it is indeed the FASTEST Browser on earth! It gives more options and can be configured well to suit your needs. IT has the inner TAB like system which allows to browse many sites at once without cluttering the process bar or the windows bar where the Start Menu Button exits.Has better options and inbuilt download system which can resume broken downloads.
Internal Autofill and many more..............

I second that. :)

Actually i used to have Mozilla but now i use my internet browser SBC yahoo or atnt w/e its called

Wow! I didn't know so many people used Opera... I myself use Mozilla Firefox, the best in the WORLD! I can't stand IE after using firefox, because IE makes everything so much SLOWER! I don't really know why, but Firefox loads everything faster!

hi my dear friends i used all browsers like opera , fire fox , inter explorer & all other popular browser i think internet explorer 7 is best now i am using internet explorer 7 beta 2 its realy nice looking bautiful and best.i like it very much.it is more faster than all browsers like opera , fire fox i don't like fire fox bkos taht is very slow in my computernow i like only internet explorer 7 beta 2.i am advising u to use microsoft internet explorer beta 2.get it from freely ( microsoft.com )hope all ll also like this explorer too.for info please email me at plz_pay@yahoo.com or plz_pay@hotmail.com or replay here soon.Thank You ! Have a Nice day to all my friends.

I use FireFox. I find that it is useful if you blog regularly. Besides doing research on the web is easy, with its add ons you can do so much.I used to work on the web with I. E. but everytime I would like to visit a website without leaving another, I have to open up a new browser window which I find inconvenient. FireFox's tabbed browsing is helpful in this sense. (There were IE-based browser software that have the tabbed features -- like WebCaptor and MyIE -- but these also added unwanted programs in my computer.Netscape was alright. But its development was slow. I have OPERA on my desktop, but I am still waiting for it to develop. For the moment, it is FireFox that meets my needs.

See i found some errors with BETA 2. I didn't know they came out with the 3rd one. I'll have to download it.

I use IE 6 with XP SP2. With the inbuilt Firewall and popup blocker the browsing is cool and secure. I also use Opera Occassionaly. I use the other browser like Firefox, Netscape only for testing my websites for compatiability.

Hi every one!!!!I whould like to ask you, what is better:Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox????What basicaly are specifics aracterist of every one?? why should I chouse to install one instead of an other one.Please note that I'm seriusly thinking to install FireFox, but I'm not sure, so I appreciate your help in that question.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Post merged with existing thread and member notified. Search the forum next time!

Hi! i know that you are new one and you are trying to get posting credits, i dont blame you, but you could use search. You see we have at least ten topics about web browsers and we dont need another IE vs. Firefox vs. Opera. Use search and you will find what you are looking for if you are realy interested in chosing browser. Bye

Some websites read better in Internet Explorer, & the newest version is trying its hardest to be an equal of Firefox. Saying that, Firefox (in my opnion) is faster, is more stable, has better features & also has a multitude of themes & add-ons you can install.I have both on my computer purely so I can see how my site renders in Internet Explorer - day to day internet browsing is done with Firefox.I havnt had too much experience with Opera - I installed it a few weeks ago to try it out & it lasted about 20 minutes before I un-installed it & returned to Firefox.