xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarnspice954

Love Problems?

The world is turning against us.Love Problems?Replying to sugarnspice954His name is Brandon, we have been dating for a year on January 20th. My parents hate him, they didnt at first, untill they found out we were intimate, and they banned me from seeing him. Although, I see him anyway, but that dosnt matter. My best friend who has always been on our side, suddenly turned against me. She says I need to break up with Brandon, cause he isnt worth it. He is worth EVERYTHING to me. She tried to tell me that he flirts with this girl we know, I asked him about it and he said NO WAY! then I asked HER about it and she said she couldnt even remember the last time they talked! but my best friend STILL insists on me leaving him, even AFTER I told her that bit of information...What do I do? do I leave him? He is the love of my life...But my family is against us, and now so is my best friend...Which she dosnt have a real good reason TO be against us...But please tell me what I need to do. It is killing me.-reply by Amanda Michelle

What should i do to make her understand? Love Problems?

Well I am in love with a gal who is 20 & I am 28. There is an 8 years gap between us. We into this committed relationship for 2 years. About her background, her mother did love marriage by running away but later on they got divorced. Now her mother got married recently to another guy. But She is not staying with her parents. She is staying with her Aunty since her new father doesnt want to take her responsibility.

During this two year relation we had 4-5 break ups. But every time I have convinced her to come back. These break ups were due to family pressure, since everyone came to know about our relation. We have not convinced any of our family members as of now. But still we carried this relation. Just 25 days back her cousin brother which she is closed to pressurized her to leave me due to family pressure. So from last 25 days we not in proper touch and she says I don't want to come back into this relation and she does'nt want to meet me. Its a long distance relation. We used to meet once in every 2 months. I know she loves me and I too. But she is saying she does'nt want to spoil her mothers name so she cant move forward. She is saying that she doesnt loves me which I know that she is lying. She being really pressurized form her family.We not talking on phone nowadays. What should I do now? Since I want her in my life. Its really tough to live without her. We were into this relation mentally, physically & emotionally. But she is saying she is not getting affected by this break up which I know is not true. Please help me.

-question by Amit

love my frndLove Problems?

I am a 22 yr ld guy. I have been in love with a girl for the past 2n a half yrs. But before I could confess my feelings for her, she got committed to one of my frnds. Last yr, unable to bear the feeling anymore, I told her about my feelings. The answer was a no, as expected. But off late we have grown very close to each other. I seem to have struck a chord somewhere deep down. But she wants to be friends, and she has put me into the list of a very few close friends that she has. She's an introvert, but is very frank with me. In the meanwhile my frnds are blaming her non-stop saying that she's two-timing, toying with her bf and my affection. I cant bear to see her with her bf anymore, but I know if a choice comes she'll choose her bf only. Again, I cant stop loving her, cant withstand not seeing her. It is always better to have one look at her, than not seeing her at all.. I don't know what to do.

-question by shiny

i am in big problem, pls help.Love Problems?

I am 24 year old guy, and I am in love with my friend's small sister, she is 20 years old, she was staying in different town and come in my city for studying. My friend told me that I have to take care of her sister, in any problem I help her. She was here in my city from last 3 years. But after helping out so long I am in love with her. She was cute and understandeble. I have spent lots of time with her. In first year she is in love with me after my proposal. But from my small mistake she didn't want to make relation with me. And she was of my cast, now she have to do nothing with me she telling me bhai now. So please tell me what I should now?

-reply by moiz

Hi this is true. Even I visited one dating site where I was interested in one guy and thought whether he can be that special person but then it went all in vain. Then I tried another guy in online dating site but I tell you that site give great service.

Dating Site

hi, i have a crush on a guy from my school . i like him so much and he knew that his friends told him but i dont know if he feels the same way .in the last week i felt like he is getting close to me whenever i went i found him there and he always look at me but my friends told me that he still in love with his ex so i'm so confused and i need to know how does he feel about me so can u please help me to find a solution

hey, i'm not sure from where i should start but here it goes, i've been going out with this guy it has been almost 3 years now and i really love him really,the thing is he thinks i'm cheating on him all the time and that i've done things with other boys before while he was the 1st guy i kissed and yes to prove that i gave him the most important thing i had it was my virginity he used to tell me himself that if we sleep together u'll prove to me ur true love and now that i did it,it doesn't seem to matter anymore and it really breaks my heart cuz he is the only thing i have and i want to spend the rest of my life with him,every time i try to tolk to him abt something he tells me that i only look for problems and that i love drama :s and there was this onces i tryed to tolk to him abt us as a couple and engagment he told me that i sound exacty like the others now and that he choosed cuz i'm different so i changed the subject and forgot abt it plzzz tell me am i going crazy is it me ??????

I am a 20 year old girl. My boyfriend suddenly broke our 4 year relationship without giving me any reason. After that I insulted him a lot in public acting totally like a b***h. But 2 months after our breakup he died, and I didnt even feel sorry for him or his family. I just kept on hating him. But recently his sister came to me and gave me his personal diary. After reading it I came to know that he had broken up with me because he knew he had cancer and would soon die and he didnt want me to break down or suffer a loss. I feel guilty now. I feel like killing myself. What do I do?

hi!! i am a 19 year old girl!! i am in a relatnshp wid a guy who is 3 yers elder from me for almost 3 years!! from past 2 years we shared a long distant relationshp!! we both were like crazy about echother!! now from past 1 year we r in same place!! when i came to d same place first 6 months were vry good!! n we evn got into a physical releatnshp!! one day i met one of his frn (lets name him 'x')he was vry impresive...!! i started talking to him through phone widout disclosing my real id dat i am his frn's grlfrnd!! we jst talked like frns but gradually we started liking echother!! he was vry cute n he started loving me truly!! i was very sure dat he z serious 4 me cuz he proposed me widout evn seeing my face!! he were just impressed by me on phone!! he was not knowing dat he is in love wid his frn's gf!! it was now time 4 me to tell him d truth!! i told him dat who i am!! he was shocked!! he decided to leave me!! n asked me to go ahead wid my bf!! but i was in love wid him!! n i disagreed him!! i said i wl commit sucide if he leaves me!! hearing dis he continued talking to me!!we used to talk for hours,whole night n whole day den he proposed me again!! he den said he is in love wid d real me!! but i guess he felt insecure so he asked me to dumb my previous bf who was unaware of awl dis!! but it was really hard for me to choose ny one of dem!! cuz now d situation is dat, dat on one side deres a guy who loved me like nything from past 3 years n on d other side is a guy whom i love like anything!! what should i do???

I'm in high school, and I can't stop thinking about my Boyfriend. It's starting to be a BIG problem, because I keep doing things wrong and I'm one of the smartest students in the whole grade. I'm getting all my maths, spelling wrong my writing is REALLY messy I'm even always tripping over.I feel liking jumping off a cliff so I die and don't get teased of being dum. Pleeeeeeease help me!

I am a 18 years old girl.I am in a relationship from past 1 year.I am fallen madly in love with him.But my problem is that this guy was having a girlfriend before,who was one of my close friends.But he got attracted towards me and proposed me.At that time,I wasn't knowing that he is my friend's boyfriend and I was also liking him.So,I accepted his proposal.But after some days I found out that he has not broken up with that girl and still talk to her romantically.When i asked him about this,he said that that is not true and he just loves me.I believe him,but still i have some doubts.What should I do?Another problem is that he also wants to have sex with me,but i don't want it before marriage.We two do phone sex but he wants to do in real life.What should I do???

I know I'm sort of late, but I want an opinion from an "outsider". I moved to a new school 3 months ago, and I had a small crush on a guy. Except he's sort of a playerrr :/ It started feeling like like more than just a crush, and then just 2 weeks ago he found out that I liked him. We just had Thanksgiving break the day after, but the first day after the break, my friend asked my crush if he liked me, and he said he did. So after school (this was last Monday), he asked me out.. (Its also important that you know, we were not exactly close at all.. we kind of barely talked.. but I dont know, ireallysuperlikedthisguy<3) And the following day, Tuesday, was probably the happiest day of my life.. he hugged me a lot:) But then halfway through school on Wednesday... he broke up with me because it was a bit weird, but he said he still wanted to be friends. I cried that next class. And then after that, I saw him, and I kind of brushed him off, which I probably shouldn't have done, because now it's back to the way things were before, not really talking :( I still really like this guy, but everyone thinks it's stupid of me, and I know it is... But I can't forget how happy I was when he hugged me :/

I need advice about my relationship. Maybe my post is long, but i will try to write less text i can, because have many things. So, this is my story. I am in a relationship with 6 years older boy than me from other country. This relationship is long 3 years.After 2 years and half we have meet each other in live for first time, because of some problems from mine and his side (because of educations and competition and his work). He had applay a visa for my country after 2 years and half of our relationship. All the documents from his and mine side were correct and everything ok, but his visa was rejected. After 10 days waiting and changing hotels, he was rejected (even he was in other country for the visa, because in his country didnt have embassy). When the visa was rejected, he was thinking that i was cheating and lieing at him. Some day after the rejecting his visa, i went in the country where he was waiting for me with my father and we were together 5 days. We applayed together again and the same day rejected. But after more discusions, we decide to try later again, but on other way. This days with him were the most beautifull days in my life (I would not talk about the detalis how we spend our time with him), had a chemistry between me and him, we see each other and love a lot. We didnt have freedom a lot because of my father, but we had a time to spend alone and to share and tell many things to each other in his room. After this 5 days, we went back to our countries. For meet each other, he was risking to lose one of his jobs, but after few days he got back the second job too and he continued with his work. Everything was ok between us 2 months after coming back in our countries. Than, sorpricely, he told me that he found other girl from USA (he was lieing that, that was in anger) and told that he wants to get marry her, that is better than me, and can get easily visa for USA and from my country like he was so insulted and he was feeling like some criminal, even we didnt have enough freedom because of my father and we were going in cheeper restaurants and that our standard of leaving is so low. Other people, about who he didnt want to tell me, but told me they know me well me and my family and told him many bad things about me. After 2 days again we talk and said to each other bad words. 2 weeks we were fighting sometimes, i was begging him to come back to me, but he was angry because of the bad words. I expplain to him that i didnt think that, and i swear, i never think this about him. Just because he told me bad words, i reply him about his look, like he done. But i know his complex, so that i hit him on his complex about his skin color. I told him many time to stop with his complex and his skin is great, and i really think this. After 2 weeks he came back to me and told me that everything was in anger, and had many problems and he wanted to fix and too much work, because he has 2 jobs, so he wanted me to concentrate on my studying and to not have problems. But he couldnt understand that he never disturb me and that he is not a problem and that only with him i feel alive that he is my happiness my life.We r doing our relationship, sometimes with fighting from his side. He thinks that i control him, that im 24 hours sitting on internet and that didnt have what other to do. But its not like this. Some day ago, we talk nicely and me to do about his visa and that we will do everything to be with each other. After 4 days, he is so diferent than this. He ask me that i lie at him, that i ask him to come in the other country for nothing. Before many time i explain him that i didnt lie and cheat him, like told me the man from consulate, like this same i told to my boyfriend. Now, he doesnt belive on me and on my love. That is hurting me a lot. He even ask me we can talk normaly like friends, like chating friends, and if i didnt do anything about the visa till 3-4 months, he will get marry with other girl. He ask me he wants to live the life, he need a partner. I told him many time when we see each other that will get marry with him. But he thinks already that im making drama with him. How to prove. how to show that my love for him was and will be always real and that i cant love anyone other than him?

helloi am candi and 33 years old and i have been dating a guy off and on. he is still involved in this highschool sweetheart. she treats him like dirt and breaks his heart then he comes crying to me. i am always there for him he is my best friend but i hate to see him in pain. i dont know what to do i feel like im the second choice. he says that hes torn between the both of us. he tells me im not but he may tell her the same thing. what to do im lost and dont know what to do....