xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarnspice954

Love Problems?

hi...i m prashansa and i like a guy madly i luv him very much and we had a relationship also for 2 months but now he broke up wid me but i did not want to lose him i message him, call him but he never replies and he patched up wid her ex-girlfriend but i want him back in my life please suggest me something what to do but i cant live widout him and also he is angry wid me pls help me pls.........

Hi I'm ayee and I'm 19. I've been dating this guy for 16months. I met him at summer class. He's really funny, kind and I know he loves me. Before, i was so happy being around him with such positive and loving atmosphere. After a year, everything changed. He brags about money that he's spending when I'm around, he's very moody and we fight almost everyday about simple stuff. Simple stuff, I mean even the choice of food we'll eat :( We used to stay at the same apartment for 4months and I think he was all tired up being with me all the time. Now he doesn't want to kiss, hug or even hold my hands. I asked him if he still loves me or wants to stay with our relationship and he said yes. He loves me and doesn't want to breakup. He made up for the mistakes he's done but after a week, it was all the same again. Last night, we had a fight about him being all moody and stuff and he just left me on his apartment alone while he and his friends had fun out. I packed my things and broke up with him. When I walked away, he didn't even follow me. NO text or call received. I still love him so much and miss him :( What I want to ask you is did I made the right choice leaving him or can I give myself another chance to stay with him and ask him back? Wah. What should I do? Thank you. God bless.

heyI fell in love me with a person who is my teacher, I'm in high school and he is around 10 years older than me, he first told me he loves me. after less than a year he told me he was forced to engaging a girl in his family again but he will not let it reach marriage bc he loves me. i gave him another chance but not really sure if i did the right thing...i tried letting him go but i really love him

Hi,I am male 27, I love a girl at my past company. Initially we were very good friends. we used to share our feelings. we used to chat late night daily.we used to sit together during commutation to office. so you can say we used to spend almost day together.then i started liking her, i told he. her ae is 23. she told that she is not ready for marriage now. she is too young to decide for marriage. but we continued as same as friend.whenever i used to push her again she used to ignore me for few day but used to come back within few days.this year 2012, we went for a trip for 3 days. there we became close. i felt her neck. when we came back she accepted my proposal.I left comany and after that shw was missing me so much.. crying.. she ven started to come office without ornaments and all.. saying who is there to see me..she was like i already feel that i am your wife.in between we did phone sex on sms 2-3 times. last time was before valentine night 14 feb 2012.we knew that there could be problem with famliy side.we kept our relation to ourself. She spoke to her sister and cousin brother about me.. She told me that they are not open for intercast marriage.now the problem comes..on valentine , i sent her flowers to her office. She got angry to saying that people in my ofice were asking me who sent flowers. It was uncomfertable for her.She came home and told parent k someone sent me flowers. parenst told that we will get you married soon. we dont like love and all.next day i said sorry, for that she replied that she is not in position to think and very disturbed.She needed to move to new team. she said "I have new task coming up in office and i cant focus because of so much going around".She ignore me afterwards and became rude to me. after 3 days i asked why? she told that she is feeling guilty for phone sex.i should do this only after marriage.after that she started to behave like friend. and last week, for very small fight, she made point that i have made my decision. you move on.i tried to speak but She said.. i dont love you infact i hate you for loving me so much. i can only think of marriage situation.She is ignoring me and not speaking to me.I know that its mostly beacuse of caste problem.i am independent and earns very good.i told her to be calm..let me speak to your parents or sister atleast. but she is not ready.during last 3 weeks after valentine , I lost every thing.I miss her so much. i feel lonely. i am very sad. i love her so much.what should i do?

HI i am khadija ... 16 year old grl .. my boyfriend dont tawks to me much .. bt he loves me .. he hav no othr gf im tenced bt he loves his frnds much he stay wid thm much.. he dont hv time for me .. wat shud i do :( crying like hell.. cant even leave him