xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shakeaspeare

Ipod Shuffle - A High Quality Mp3 Player for more info go on to apples site.

only 99$ u have an high quaility mp3 player with 512mb
http://www.apple.com/ipod-shuffle/

Notice from mayank:
Please note that You've got to make posts which contain some good amount of text in it. Just saying the price and from where you can get it, isnt enough! Please make sure that you write as much as you can about this product in order to make sure that this is not conisdered as spam post. Edited Topic title..I was able to say same thing in the topic title & description..so was there any use of this post?

This really isnt anything new. The ipod shuffle has been out for over 6 months now so i dont see the point of this topic. However, if anyone is actually going to read this, i would not buy an ipod shuffle when you can get one from a different vender like sony or samsung, etc. with just as much memory if not more and about the same size too for less.

only 99$ u have an high quaility mp3 player with 512mb

http://www.apple.com/ipod-shuffle/

Ok thanks

Notice from mayank:
Do you think that these two words justify your reply? I dont think that these words justify it at all..infact this warning has much more words than your reply. Please note that if you are making replies you have to put content in the posts and the quality of content must be good..not only that will fetch you more credits but it will make a good healthy communication too.

Like fffanatics said, I too don't see a point in this thread. Rather it's just a spam. And nojoom contributed another spam as well. Anyway the topic title is also spelt wrong. Ipod Shuffle, and not Ipod Shuttle.

Hi,I don't think the IPod Shuffle is such a greta player as the commercials want to make us think. There are several other players that cost less and have a lot more funcionality! The Shuffle doesn?t even has a display as I know... And I think this is really an important part. Then, the "shuffle" ability is advertised as a brand new invention! I don't know any other player that hasn't such a shuffle functionality. I think the IPods are players that are OK, but not that fantastic.Greets, Chris

shuffles are pretty bad for their price... i hate how it doesnt have a screen on it. nowadays i just use my phone with 512MB on it as a music player. it can play for hours with minimal battery drain so its fine for me. quality isnt something i'm crazy about when it comes to music.

Also, whats the use of 512 MB? there isnt much you cann store on it. Being so small, it is very easy for you to lose the mp3 player, of drop it in the toilet like one of my friends did.