xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Rate The Person Who Posted Before You rate them on what you think, and how good they are to the forums

I have seen this on other forums where someone starts a topic and the person who posts after that will rate the person before them...make sence??ok well if it does why not give it a try? So since there is noone for me to rate i will not rate anyone >_< but someone hopefully rates me :angry:*edit* gunna be more descriptive on the rating...you can give them a #/10 and also give a reason why you give this number rating so high, or so low....explain why you like them, maybe even what you know about them...etc *edit*

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

um ok, Ill give u a like 9/10 or a solid A. if this is the type of rating you mean. <3 Albus is kewl! P.S. Give me a B or higher!!! :angry:

closing this topic immediately, most of the forums who do this is just a way to increase post count and spam as well, and we don't need that here.