xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JC05

Price Suggestion On Custom Built Computer How Much Would You Pay?

Yes but the price will have to be raised if I include a mouse, Keyboard, and monitor. What do you mean I should be able to buy at wholesale price? I don't know of any place to get really good deal except Tigerdirect.com And there not whole sale. Do you know of any places? Anyone that knows of any place, Your info is very appreciated.

Well, from what I gathered you want to start a computer shop? In which case you should be able to buy wholesale - what kind of shop buys at retail prices?As a package you'll probably need to include a keyboard, mouse and monitor. Go for a cheapy mouse/keyboard combo, and chuck in a 17" LCD like the BenQ FP71G+S.

Sound good. I am actually starting a custom computer thing online. So people fill out a form and send it to my email and I build it and ship it off. But does anybody know WHERE to buy wholesale? Soon as I figure THAT out, I can start building.

Hey guys. I wasn't sure if i should start a new topic or just reply in this one so i am replying in this one. I am thinking of selling my computer and was wondering what a good price is for it. These are the specs:

Dimension 3000intel celeron D 2.40GHz, 533FSB.
XP home edition.
1.25 GB RAM
40GB HDD
Dell Quitekey Keyboard.
Logitech Wireless optical mouse
17in CRT monitor
Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
56K PCI data/fax modem
dual drives. DVD top. CD-RW bottom.
Mad Dog Multimedia 5.1 surround sound card
creative 5.1 surround sound speaker system

What do you think? I think thats about it. I might have forgoten something but that is the basic's.

thats a $800 pc and I wouldnt look twice w/ a video card thats not supported for most newer 3d games. the new radeon x series is pretty nice but I'm still a nvidia fan.

Oh, do i have a taker than? :) that seems like a good price. I don't think i would put a graphics card in though just to sell it. If some one requested it and was willing to pay 800 for it than I would do it in a second. But I don't know where to advertise. I don't want to spend the money. I guess I'm cheap in that area. Unless it is somthing big. But 800 seems like a fair price. Thanx dude! Anybody else? Opinions are welcome. I need lots of suggestions. :) thanks.

Hey Cool Feaker is back on the topic. :) This is the computer that i'm using. My old one. Like, I want a new one? Get it. I really don't want to build one or upgrade this to a dual core just to sell it. But anyway, what do you think? I would like to get a notebook. So I think I want to sell this puppy. That is what the specs are for. So take another look and then tell me.