xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Upgrade?

Now i am looking for a host and found one (you guys). If i get the 1st package can i upgrade to the second free package? if so how would i do that? Now i am also wondering if there are special packages like if i have 500.00 Hosting Credits than do I get like 200 more web space or 1 email you know something like that.Thank you Fermy :angry:

If i get the 1st package can i upgrade to the second free package?

Yes, however the upgrade will cost 30 credits in addition to the 10 for the first package.

if so how would i do that?

Simply apply for the upgrade in the same Sub-Forum.

Now i am also wondering if there are special packages like if i have 500.00 Hosting Credits than do I get like 200 more web space or 1 email you know something like that.

I think the basic package includes the same email service as the second. You will have lots of email addresses available to you. The second package allows for 99 seperate emails.

thank you so much jlhaslip you have helped me from the day i got here many thanks too you! i am also wondering if this site should have karma! cause i think jlhaslip would have tons thank you agian!!!!!Fermy