xisto Community
xadet3

Computinghost Server Seems Slow

I checked the logs and saw PHPBB14 with lots of outgoing mail records. May be you can cut that a bit down.. Are you hosting crons ?

I just checked your site and I must say it loads quite fast enough now. May be you or admin of the host have made some changes, otherwise if no changes are made I think this speed is quite good considering the amount of graphics in your site, it loads quite fast even in my slow internect speed. I checked not only your homepage but I did check your forums as well. If I am in your place I will be quite satisfied with this speed. I too am a Xisto - Web Hosting hoster. I find no problems as far as the speed is concerned. All the best!

It wasn't going slow yesterday but today it's started to go slow again. It's not just on the homepage, its all over the site and it times out sometimes to. It's not just me either people have been reporting the same to me.

I don't want to be annoying but when being a free forum host it dosn't look good when the site is slow.

I checked the logs and saw PHPBB14 with lots of outgoing mail records. May be you can cut that a bit down.. Are you hosting crons ?

When someone requests a free forum it sends them a confirmation email

I subscribed to Xisto - Web Hosting 4 days ago and I?m thinking about requesting my money back, because the service is very slow. I leave my previous host , because the service fell several days, but is preferable to be out sometimes that to be slow all the time. :angry:

phpbb1.net loads just fine with me, under a minute. considering that i'm on dialup, with multiple windows opening other sites (at least three) at the same time as i am opening your site -- it's a breeze.

i even tested randomly on other forums listed in your forums directory. on same dialup connection -- works fine and fast!

nothing seems to be at fault from the Xisto - Web Hosting server side. are you sure your connection is just fine?

phpbb1 loads fine for me. Flash graphic will slow a site somewhat. Depends on the server load at the time, Line speed, etc, but it loaded pretty quick for me just now.

Your site loaded in under 5 seconds for me. Maybe it's just your personal connection. Xisto - Web Hosting has always been extremely fast for me.