xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TiKiRoKhaN

Www.claniac.com :) My Site!

Hey, this is my site :D

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

:angry: were workin on a new template, so yeah. But I hope you all like the current one :angry:.

I've been working on the site for a while, and soon we'll have a new one. Tell me what you think and what u feel about it!

:D its still the beginning, noone has really posted in my forums but we got quite a few hosted members. :D i know why OpaQue does his thing for u! Much fun :D

Edited by TiKiRoKhaN (see edit history)

My understanding is that it was against the rules to post linsk to other free hosts. That may have changed, though.

Anyway, good luck with your site, but I have to be honest - I don't think it will last very long. I don't mean to be synical or mean, but I think your 'I'll do it because it's fun' attitude is going to wear off pretty quickly, and once it does, you may start to wonder whether or not you still want to run your free hosting. As a quick whois check indicates the domain's registration date was March 16th, your site is obviously in its infancy. I think the reality of providing hosting for free - such as the costs involved - may not have dawned on you just yet. Once again, I truly wish you all the best, but I'm going to remain somewhat sceptical.

Clarifications: 1.) This is the "Show-off" Section for non-Xisto hosted sites, so there will be an element of 'advertising' occur here.2.) The ban against promoting other web-hosting services is in full force and effect, however, since this site is promoting free Forums and not free-hosting, it does not apply since Xisto doesn't provide free forum hosting (directly).