xisto Community
nustadventist

Is Christianity Just Another Religion Or Its Superior

I think you probably don't understand very much about other religions. And anyway, why the contest? Who cares if Christianity is superior? Do you need to feel superior over a certain group of people to give value to your life?

a nice answer! hahahait seems that in this modern times, human can now easily differentiate any qualified or disqualified way of thinking. I dont really know why so many people try to argue about religions, to prove something is superior or not, religions is religions, and the one created them is not exist now in this world, so the questions remain questions which nobody can reply it on behalf of the religions leader, since anything they say might just their own opinions, those opinions are gathered base on their experience, base on how they are taught since they are a small kid, they condition, their life, their background which will result in the way they think. Thus it is become more complicated if religions are used to compare to each other, it just like comparing a box with another box, which we dont know what is really inside.

Any one interested in time travel, lets travel to the past to see ourself :)

Is christianity just another religion or its superior?Is Christianity Just Another Religion Or Its Superior

Personally, I think that it could be possible for christianity to be the official religion, simply because if you think about it. Yes, individuals don't like to be told what to do or how to live their own life. But,  those that really don't know about christianity would feel this way. They would have to take the time out to learn that christianity is  not so much about preaching to you about how you should live your life. Its about love and and bringing brothers and sisters together no matter who you are, what you did, who you serve, or how you live your life. John 3:16 said for God so love the world he gave his only begotten  son so that man kind can live. If thats not love I don't know what is. 

-reply by Kiki

It is just the follow up of Judah. Cannot be claim as a superior than any religion. But it is the truth and it is right way of belief. There is a common part for all three major religions Judah, Christian, Islam. The way the society behaves let it to be considered superior or arrogant.