xisto Community
itssami

Help Putting Ads In Blogger Please

As i mentioned before , in my previous posts that i have a blog :angry: :angry: lets say , if i have average 75-100 Unique visitors everyday , is it wise idea to put ads on it ?? i was thinking because its so easy to put ads on blogger by adsense..second , i want that the ads should appear after 3-4 posts on the main page , so please can some one tell me where in template editor of BLOGGER i should place ads that it appears in that sequance..and which ads are better to place , with that number of visitors.. i mean text ads are better or image ads ? looking for some valuable suggestions of you guys

My Blog : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by itssami (see edit history)

Hey I've visited your blog and I think it's okay to put adsense to it since you've got so many visitors. I've visited awhile ago and realised that you update your site every once awhile. I think that's good because it makes your visitors comming back again for more. Your pictures were interesting too. Somehow I will want to read on. I'm sure the rest of your visitors too.As for the placement of the adsense, I don't think it's nice to place after 3-4 posts as I find it irritating as a visitor. I'd rather have it placed on the right column which doesn't interfere with the content and also display a professional interface. Actually I don't really like forums having ads every once or twice of posts. I find that really irritating.Between text-ads and image ads, I'd go for text version because it loads faster. Also it's lesser being identified as a spam on first sight as compared to an image one. However, if it's placed at the right column instead of in between the posts, I'll suggest you to go for both. Get two of them and they should look good on your blog. Make sure it doesn't interferes with the content or your menu on the right column.

well i differ with inspiron, i think image ads are the thing to go for. I personally have used many many ads, the thing is most people would much rather click on images than text, this is have found out through experience. However it may differ for you.

well,if you own many visitors in your site,you should consider the ads...certainly image is better than text ads because picture can attract people to click one interesting picture.

Yeap I agree with what the rest suggested. It all have to suit your preferences because you are running your site. Like us, we have our own preferences and that's why our choices differ. You may like to put a poll or vote script on your site to gather data of what your visitors prefer first then decide. I think that's best if your still don't know how to carry on. Otherwise, having both text-ads and image-ads shouldn't be a big problem as well.

Well, I would like to ask for some help in this case!

I've just started a new blog and I am using blogger as my tool to create the blog. I wanted to put the ads on the blog and i've done it with a little success.

I want to put a skyscrapper kind of ad on the right hand side (the navigation) of all the pages..but i've got the success till homepage only.

If you notice the adsense skyscrapper unit..comes only on the homepage.

this is the home page of the blog I am talking about ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )

But when you go on to the article's page for e.g. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

you'll not find the skyscrapper ad on the right hand side.

What can I do to put the skyscrapper ad on the right hand side of the actual article also?

--------UPDATE------------

I was able to find out the way of doing it.

I want to put a skyscrapper kind of ad on the right hand side (the navigation) of all the pages..but i've got the success till homepage only.

What can I do to put the skyscrapper ad on the right hand side of the actual article also?

--------UPDATE------------I was able to find out the way of doing it.

I think that everybody should know the tricks. Here is the way :

Find <!-- Begin #sidebar -->

Now put your Ad just below :
<!-- Begin #sidebar -->
<div id="sidebar">

*** Put Your AD Here ***

Now save template and republish your Blog .
And the Ad will appear on the Side Bar of your Blog as well as in all the pages. Thanks